Ummm...Got a virus from this?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Ummm...Got a virus from this?
I Think i got a virus from one of the CA Hacks....
Anyways,When i restart my system,I Get a Spam of ntvdm.exe CMD Windows.... I Still can Terminate it with Task manager,But its so annoying -__-
Idk if im allowed to delete that file,it sounds like a system one...


Help? :O
Try google?
oh from system? google it first and yah. try to get a anti virus app if that doesnt work and tell me what it says and i can do my best. yah i got a virus before it i had to delete ALL my files so i didnt have to pay for repair. just tell me what it says and ill see what i can do.
Umm i kinda got through that now..... I Disabled a process called ntsc.exe on system startup....
But i got a load of other bullshit now...
My internet won't work.....
On startup it says for a second that my firewall is off but then it ok...
AVG Email scanner is turned off....

I've tried a million anti spyware/virus programs,still nothing...
Oh and does Spyware Doctor tell something bad to you?
Quote Originally Posted by GunSin View Post
I Think i got a virus from one of the CA Hacks....
Anyways,When i restart my system,I Get a Spam of ntvdm.exe CMD Windows.... I Still can Terminate it with Task manager,But its so annoying -__-
Idk if im allowed to delete that file,it sounds like a system one...


Help? :O
Reinstall your windows
OMFG just download AVG or you'll catch a virus...
I Do have AVG,it didn't help
Now when i restart my PC the Connection fine,but after 2 minutes the computer freezes and i have to restart
WTF is this shit virus?
Just
reinstall
your
windows
xp/vista

everything
will
be
lost
but
also
the
virus
rofl stop downloading hacks from one post choobs
The virus can go fuck himself,I Managed to get the system running without it freezing and did a system restore...Again.
And whats funny...The Teamspeak hack actually works for me....

Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
a-squared Anti-Malware (a2) Download - Free Downloads of the Trial- and Freeware-Versions

download that this is a 30 day trial. Once youve deleted to maleware restart your computer. Get back to me if this works or if you need more help.
Thanks*Thanked* Will Try that to see if there's any crap remaining
Please dont spam about anything!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?