Image2012 United States Terrorist Identification Sheet

Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3
2012 United States Terrorist Identification Sheet
The United States Government has just come out with new intel that clearly specifies who in your society is a Terrorist!

DO YOU BELONG IN ONE OF THE IMAGES BELOW? HUH!? YOU FUCKING TERRORIST YOU!


:trollface:

Fail at trollface
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Fail at trollface
I wasn't actually attempting to use a .jif of trollface.... I put :trollface: whether it makes a fucking image or not. Your post is irrelevant.
Quote Originally Posted by Darkspirith View Post
I wasn't actually attempting to use a .jif of trollface.... I put :trollface: whether it makes a fucking image or not. Your post is irrelevant.
Mad terrorist.
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Mad terrorist.
Thankfully I'm not on the list though So I win?
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Mad terrorist.
100%
TR- I'm not even there ha
I think you're a terrorist
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I think you're a terrorist
Well according to the image above, we're all terrorists. So, welcome to the club fellow terror monger!
I see shadows only.
Shadows are terrorists
Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
I see shadows only.
Shadows are terrorists
I understand you're trying to be a smartass, but let me hit you back with more smugness. Do you not have a shadow of your own? Doesn't eveyone? So, I stand to say, you're a terrorist.
Quote Originally Posted by Darkspirith View Post
I understand you're trying to be a smartass, but let me hit you back with more smugness. Do you not have a shadow of your own? Doesn't eveyone? So, I stand to say, you're a terrorist.
Depending on how many lights there are in a room ect it is possible to not have a shadow.
Why being too serious for a simple image found on the internetz. D;
Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post
Why being too serious for a simple image found on the internetz. D;
Because theirs a difference between trolling and just being plain stupid. As well, this thread should be taken somewhat seriously. Especially for the americans who are oblivious of the NDAA that has recently been passed. Which cearly states "US citizen or not, you can be detained without trial" That my friend, is a big fucking problem. Just imagine, living in the states when suddenly a man in a black suit knocks on your door and says "HEY, you look suspicious, come with me" and your family never sees you again.
Quote Originally Posted by Darkspirith View Post
Because theirs a difference between trolling and just being plain stupid. As well, this thread should be taken somewhat seriously. Especially for the americans who are oblivious of the NDAA that has recently been passed. Which cearly states "US citizen or not, you can be detained without trial" That my friend, is a big fucking problem. Just imagine, living in the states when suddenly a man in a black suit knocks on your door and says "HEY, you look suspicious, come with me" and your family never sees you again.
We've already covered the topic of the NDAA You act like we don't know our politics, yet you're the one who is too ignorant to do simple searches. And as I said before, go hand by a cop with an anarchy symbol on your jacket and with a friend with the J-hatchet and see what happens. You don't even KNOW WHAT SUPPRESSION IS, or what corruption is until you have a cop beat your ass for no reason, until you get maced for asking simple questions, getting pulled over and having a cop spit in your face. You have NO MOTHERFUCKING IDEA you little fucking twerp so get the fuck out of here and grow the FUCK up!
This picture is meant to be humorous, but OP is making it serious business. Serious business = Terrorism. YOU TERRORIST

You don't know what it's like to be labeled a terrorist. Hang out with someone who has the ICP hatchet in front of a cop with an anarchy symbol on your jacket and see what happens. Then you'll know what it's really like. Truth is, you probably won't do anything to provoke them to come after you. When you get maced for asking a cop a simple question, come back and talk to me.
Posts 1–15 of 37 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?