REZ aimbot? Dead

Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
REZ aimbot? Dead
What ever happened with that?
Would be a great release, and the first ever rez aimbot
I dont see how that could possible work
I lost my files and my medication destroyed my memory, I can barely remember login information now adays, let alone how to remake my aimbot.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
I lost my files and my medication destroyed my memory, I can barely remember login information now adays, let alone how to remake my aimbot.
Are you serious?
Quote Originally Posted by Acidic View Post
Are you serious?
Yes. I was in the hospital for 8 weeks and was diagnosed with crohn's disease. Look it up.
Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

Yes. I was in the hospital for 8 weeks and was diagnosed with crohn's disease. Look it up.
Fuck, dude, sorry to hear that. Crohn's is rought. :/

But on topic, it can only be done visually. Through cfx.

How REZ managed to make it actually work is completely beyond me.
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


Fuck, dude, sorry to hear that. Crohn's is rought. :/

But on topic, it can only be done visually. Through cfx.

How REZ managed to make it actually work is completely beyond me.
I had a lot of free time, what can I say.
Didn't it have to do something with bullets and them having heat sensing capabilities or something
Quote Originally Posted by Lmsjr1234 View Post
Didn't it have to do something with bullets and them having heat sensing capabilities or something
I really dont know what to say about this
Quote Originally Posted by Lmsjr1234 View Post
Didn't it have to do something with bullets and them having heat sensing capabilities or something
No, The game did come with something about heat seaking bullets, but it was never apart of the aimbot from what I can piece together.
Heat sealing isn't in CA source like it is in nolf and contract Jack.

That being said its not that

now for aimbot: its a simple concept that's hard to grasp.

Now we all know Yoda has some of the most powerful mods ever. Rez nametag, map bypass, telekill and aimbot

All I've everrrr gotten outa him personally was "why ask me? Try your theories out"

None of us have done ESP nametag either...so lets drop aimbor and focus on something's we KNOW are possible like this ESP nametag.

His hint was " make the game think ur aiming at a character all the time" and in the ss, his models are all doing the Jesus arms out thing...so its gotta be a vest edit

I say we start here and work up. We figure this out, we apply it to other models and see if we can unpatch other things
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
Heat sealing isn't in CA source like it is in nolf and contract Jack.

That being said its not that

now for aimbot: its a simple concept that's hard to grasp.

Now we all know Yoda has some of the most powerful mods ever. Rez nametag, map bypass, telekill and aimbot

All I've everrrr gotten outa him personally was "why ask me? Try your theories out"

None of us have done ESP nametag either...so lets drop aimbor and focus on something's we KNOW are possible like this ESP nametag.

His hint was " make the game think ur aiming at a character all the time" and in the ss, his models are all doing the Jesus arms out thing...so its gotta be a vest edit

I say we start here and work up. We figure this out, we apply it to other models and see if we can unpatch other things
If there arms are all out like Jesus that means its a PVMLA, right? But there's no guns, so just the character models. The character models don't have animations, right? The character models store the animations. Wouldn't it have something to do with render settings? So we can go through objects?
Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post


If there arms are all out like Jesus that means its a PVMLA, right? But there's no guns, so just the character models. The character models don't have animations, right? The character models store the animations. Wouldn't it have something to do with render settings? So we can go through objects?
you may know a lot on the subject as in making a mod, but you don't seem to understand the game engine at all

Character PVMLA files are the Vests, whereas for guns they are just guns lol

as for the render settings, i dont think so but maybe

one other hint i remembered was "I couldn't move, i couldn't move the mouse up/down, couldn't walk anywhere, i was stuck" was one other thing he said
Quote Originally Posted by supercarz1991 View Post
you may know a lot on the subject as in making a mod, but you don't seem to understand the game engine at all

Character PVMLA files are the Vests, whereas for guns they are just guns lol

as for the render settings, i dont think so but maybe

one other hint i remembered was "I couldn't move, i couldn't move the mouse up/down, couldn't walk anywhere, i was stuck" was one other thing he said
I thought the engine held almost no variable data. Literally everything is stored in animations and in attributes. The engine is the catalyst in running the models with textures and sounds, according to attributes.

At least, that's the way it seems to work with the NOLF 2 SDK.
I have an idea for ESP.

Say you do the same thing as like papa box opk or gold bar opk, and then do the same thing to the chars_m_body files.

And this would "make the game think you're aiming at the enemy all the time."

That might also explain why in the screen shot they are in Jesus position.
@supercarz1991
@.REZ
@Jack
Posts 1–15 of 50 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?