ArrowSolvedNeed Logo Makers!

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
Need Logo Makers!
I need someone to make me a logo for my NEW up-coming hack called 'Abel09 V5 MEGA Hack!'.


Anyone interested?
Maybe request it in the graphics section?
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Maybe request it in the graphics section?
I did that before but got no replys... People these days only do it for the money....
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
I did that before but got no replys... People these days only do it for the money....
Not really, the gfx section kinda is like dead
Maybe ask Ravallo he is good in PhotoShop.
i can try to make something , for free.
I'll see if I can come up with something. Any restrictions on size?
i can do it add me and give me the size ...


newbi at photoshop :P
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
I need someone to make me a logo for my NEW up-coming hack called 'Abel09 V5 MEGA Hack!'.


Anyone interested?

Are you interested? the side will be fixed...
No white background, it is transparent...
The title should be "Abel09 Presents CrossFire Mega Hack V5"

I don't really care about the size. And it's need to have some crossfire pictures...

The best one which makes it can try my hack out first...
Quote Originally Posted by CrossRaiders View Post
The title should be "Abel09 Presents CrossFire Mega Hack V5"

I don't really care about the size. And it's need to have some crossfire pictures...

The best one which makes it can try my hack out first...
i cant edite cause i did not saved the photoshp file :/
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?