Relevant and irrelevant posting.

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Relevant and irrelevant posting.
Something that should be said.
Irrelevant posts should not be posted, as this is the hack source section; people come here to ask questions, gather codes, etc.
Some things and/or actions that are considered irrelevant:
  • Saying to someone "Learn C++", and just leaving without anything else.
  • Bringing multiple questions in multiple posts within a thread(ex. First post being one question, then posting again about another thing, etc) - Create a new thread with all the questions that may be regarding the section's purpose.
  • Thread hijacking; basically relating to the second bullet - Basically another user posting a problem into the thread, thus causing it to go off-topic.
  • Spamming: Bringing off-topic stuff, or anything else that doesn't fit the thread into the thread.
Some things that are relevant:
  • Giving out codes to users if you'd like. Helping out members is top priority.
  • Answering questions without having any sort of irrelevancy within your post.
  • You COULD tell someone to Learn C++, but you must have additions, also there are certain circumstances when posting that. Provide them with source links, information, and various places where they can go and learn C++. Also give them suggestions, and any other information. Don't go post farming by just saying "Learn C++."
  • Don't post if you cannot provide a clear and helpful answer. The basic circumstances are generally people that have questions such as "I want to learn coding" - etc.
Some example Scenarios of irrelevant answers:

QUESTION:
Hello, I am looking for someone to provide me with a standard weapon hack code to help me get started. If you can that'll be great, thanks.
ANSWER:
Learn C++
Relevant:
ANSWER:
void WepChange(int x, int y){
memcpy((unsigned long*)((*(unsigned long*)(((unsigned long)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") + 0xA65EE8))+x*4)),(unsigned long*)((*(unsigned long*)(((unsigned long)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll") + 0xA65EE8))+y*4)),4);
}
ChangeGun(x,y);

That should get you started. Good luck.
Like said. Don't make posts like "Learn C++ ". Be informational, and be a good and helpful member.
~Reopened~
People still don´t get this /fp
If people need help, although they are leechers or don´t know C++, post ONLY if you want to help them. Saying "Learn C++ you noob leecher" is not very helpfull and actually flaming and this could result in an infraction or ban.Posted this for people who haven´t read this yet becauseI noticed this is starting again
my hero

and BA BABIES!

lol, I have learn the error of my ways and will think about doing something that might get me rages at. But who cares, it the noobs that count, they are the hackers of tomorrow and the jerks for day after tomorrow
Quote Originally Posted by topblast View Post
my hero

and BA BABIES!

lol, I have learn the error of my ways and will think about doing something that might get me rages at. But who cares, it the noobs that count, they are the hackers of tomorrow and the jerks for day after tomorrow
true...lol..when a coder becomes pro he becomes a stupid jerk....!thats a fact.!
LoL @Hero Thanx For The Thread
Actually When I Signed Up To MPGH And Asked About C++ And How To Make Hacks , They Told Me : Learn C++ Noob And SomeThing Equavellant To That LoL + REP
Still noticing the same spam as usual...
Hero unless it is enforced with a ban, people won't learn.
Quote Originally Posted by 258456 View Post
Hero unless it is enforced with a ban, people won't learn.
I've been thinking the same thing. Philong had to delete a bunch of posts day before yesterday. We shouldn't be doing this. For now basic infractions will be handed out. . Banning is only if it goes on for to much, or if someone has posted something that is total irrelevant and counting as basic spam.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


I've been thinking the same thing. Philong had to delete a bunch of posts day before yesterday. We shouldn't be doing this. For now basic infractions will be handed out. . Banning is only if it goes on for to much, or if someone has posted something that is total irrelevant and counting as basic spam.
That's good. And you're right doesn't need to be a ban, but it has to be something negative that the user will be penalized with. Good job guys.
Finally someone started to talk
How about you'd replay an example, @Hero ?
I asked for simple noreload hack.. Just all of the codes I need.
I learned C++ for about 14 tutorials.. I understand most of the things, but I think that example should really get me going.
It will be really nice if it will be formed like this:
"example.cpp" code:
"otherexample.h" code:
Can you make this?

I'm sure people will know how to react to other people like me after you'll example it.

Edit: still waiting.
I'm so sorry I have to bump this, but this should be re-stickied.

See here:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...x-my-hack.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...p-f11-off.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...esp-boxes.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...ake-hac-k.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...-make-hex.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...er-thread.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...ed-cosmic.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...re-aimbot.html

just on page 1? sorry this needs to change.
@dakr54

My turn.

1. you started the flame by calling me "You're an idiot."
- http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...ml#post6415657

2. all your posts in that thread not related to threadstarter's problem only insults, while i answered his problem.

3. L2READ:
Saying to someone "Learn C++", and just leaving without anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by P0w3r View Post
quit making hack can??? learn basic c++ first.

i dont know much about programming but your fault is wrong use of "!=".
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...ml#post6415554

@Hero

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

4. why the hell i'm wasting time arguing with you, goshhhhhhhh!
Quote Originally Posted by P0w3r View Post
@dakr54

My turn.

1. you started the flame by calling me "You're an idiot."
- http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...ml#post6415657

2. all your posts in that thread not related to threadstarter's problem only insults, while i answered his problem.

3. L2READ:
Saying to someone "Learn C++", and just leaving without anything else.



http://www.mpgh.net/forum/242-crossf...ml#post6415554

@Hero

---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 AM ----------

4. why the hell i'm wasting time arguing with you, goshhhhhhhh!
I call bull****, the only insult was the first one because you obviously were not following the rules. Every other post was an answer to your stupidity and I did respond to OP by saying your method was fine with me but XOR is better.

Nice try nitpicking moron. Your first post you clearly left without anything else. What the hell was anyone to decipher that second part of your post? It was utter garbage and I'm sorry that's all you could come up with. Of course he knows something is wrong, does it really help that you point that out?

Sometimes this is the reason I always leave this forum, peace out.
Quote Originally Posted by dakr54 View Post
I call bull****, the only insult was the first one because you obviously were not following the rules. Every other post was an answer to your stupidity and I did respond to OP by saying your method was fine with me but XOR is better.

Nice try nitpicking moron. Your first post you clearly left without anything else. What the hell was anyone to decipher that second part of your post? It was utter garbage and I'm sorry that's all you could come up with.

Sometimes this is the reason I always leave this forum, peace out.
then give him answer about your XORRRRRRR, fucking busybody....
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us