PostHelp needed for maplestory!

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Help needed for maplestory!
I need a place to train quickly, I have both the 1 hit familiar mod and the GG2 hack, I use physical godmode only. Where is a good place to train for lvl 90-109?


Thanks
Leafre. Like I said before o.o
when i was at that level i trained at mp3.. and pvp when it was out a long time ago
But he wants to hack there.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer:5635263
But he wants to hack there.
True then leafre cause barely anyone goes there
Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
True then leafre cause barely anyone goes there
Also because its the right level range.
Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
Also because its the right level range.
When I used the familiar wz-edit, I just trained on skelegons from 30-110. Just popped in and out of dark sight. Too bad nexon patched it...
Quote Originally Posted by xypher94 View Post
When I used the familiar wz-edit, I just trained on skelegons from 30-110. Just popped in and out of dark sight. Too bad nexon patched it...
Theres a high chance there might be another one. But yeah never trained at skelegons but thats a good idea.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us