I need a place to train quickly, I have both the 1 hit familiar mod and the GG2 hack, I use physical godmode only. Where is a good place to train for lvl 90-109?
Thanks
Leafre. Like I said before o.o
when i was at that level i trained at mp3.. and pvp when it was out a long time ago
But he wants to hack there.
Originally Posted by Dreamer:5635263
But he wants to hack there.
True then leafre cause barely anyone goes there
Originally Posted by Hugo Boss
True then leafre cause barely anyone goes there
Also because its the right level range.
Originally Posted by Dreamer
Also because its the right level range.
When I used the familiar wz-edit, I just trained on skelegons from 30-110. Just popped in and out of dark sight. Too bad nexon patched it...
Originally Posted by xypher94
When I used the familiar wz-edit, I just trained on skelegons from 30-110. Just popped in and out of dark sight. Too bad nexon patched it...
Theres a high chance there might be another one. But yeah never trained at skelegons but thats a good idea.