Damage 9999 without errors

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Damage 9999 without errors
Now I to you will tell as works damage.

At first you attack the opponent. Attack is transferred in Object.dll In Object.dll it it is processed. If attack big you bowl off.

That you haven't bowled off to you it is necessary to change damage in Object.dll

Here an example of a code without errors:

Code:
DWORD CShell = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("CShell.dll");
DWORD Object = (DWORD)GetModuleHandleA("Object.dll");
DWORD pWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(CShell + WeaponMgr);
DWORD aWeaponMgr = *(DWORD*)(Object + WeaponMgr2);


if (Damage)\\Damage in CShell.dll
{
if (pWeaponMgr)
{
for(int i=0; i<445; i++)
{
if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr))+(4*i)) ) != NULL)
*(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(CShell+WeaponMgr)) +(4*i))) + DamageAddy) = 9999.0f;
}}}


if (Damage)\\Damage in Object.dll
{
if (aWeaponMgr)
{
for(int i=0; i<445; i++)
{
if((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(Object+WeaponMgr2))+(4*i) ) ) != NULL)
*(float*)((*(DWORD*)((*(DWORD*)(Object+WeaponMgr2) ) +(4*i))) + DamageAddy2) = 5.0f;
}}}
}
}
WeaponMgr - WeaponMgr in CShell.dll
WeaponMgr2 - WeaponMgr in Object.dll

pWeaponMgr - WeaponMgr
aWeaponMgr - WeaponMgr2

To make attack small in Object.dll you are necessary addys from it.
But... if you load CShell.dll into the loader you won't find Object.dll

Object.dll joins only during game!!!

On RU CF 100 % work! On NA CF I do not know, but I think that works.
Okay, so what is the WeaponMgr2?
It is just the 0xA69120 from the Cshell, or its a pointer in objectdll?
Excuse, access in NA CF is forbidden Russia, and I can't enter into a hall and look at yours WeaponMgr in Object.dll
Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1482 View Post
Excuse, access in NA CF is forbidden Russia, and I can't enter into a hall and look at yours WeaponMgr in Object.dll


We found in Object.dll 2 pointers in AmmoDamage string:
Quote Originally Posted by CheatCreatorzz View Post




We found in Object.dll 2 pointers in AmmoDamage string:
It's the first one i think....judging in CShell....cuz in CShell it is the first one..
Quote Originally Posted by Assassin's Creed View Post

It's the first one i think....judging in CShell....cuz in CShell it is the first one..
0x0F8E44 ? we tried it, it give send error
@Assassin's Creed
This dont work in CFNA its already patched DONT WORK in NA !!
Quote Originally Posted by [G]a[M]e[R] View Post
This dont work in CFNA its already patched DONT WORK in NA !!
& EU?
msgtoshort
idk i dont play EU sry but i can later(after) test
Quote Originally Posted by [G]a[M]e[R] View Post
idk i dont play EU sry but i can later(after) test
@[G]a[M]e[R] , everything from object.dll is patched?
i get send error report...
I hope not whom haven't offended, because for earlier have warned that into account NA CF I don't know works or not.
idk i mean yes but the pointer is other
It seems a strange and new idea to look in object.dll ........any way what is it....I mean CShell.dll is the memory and object.dll is?
the both give error
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us