do u do martial arts

Polldo u do martial arts
14 votes · pick one or more
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
do u do martial arts
do u do martial arts or parkour

yes no
no i dont like it
i am 24/7 on this site
hahahahaha how much points you have
points??
its barbie
yeah how else am i going to surrport the site
N O
I got nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills I own
Quote Originally Posted by Joshcarr2006 View Post
I got nunchuck skills, bowhunting skills, computer hacking skills I own
Napolean Dynimite Lol.


I picked All three

Yes
No
Plokuma or what ever
Parkour owns martial arts


Why try to fight someone when you can just jump from building to building
Pssh Parkour owns check it out:




ive mastered mma but it sucks
cause you cant legally participate in a street fight
if you do, you can go to jail for assault with a deadly
weapon
Yeah gg making the poll so I can pick yes and no ^^.
Martial arts = Fag.

Fighting comes naturally.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
Martial arts = Fag.

Fighting comes naturally.
its a form of art you dumbass
martial arts is not just making contact
its an art that has been loved for a long
time
I parkour from time to time.
I don't do martial arts.
I would rather not fight, but i will if i have to.
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us