Killing Floor (Account usage)

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
Killing Floor (Account usage)
Anyone got an account I can use? never played it before

I've heard of the game.
My friend tells me it's fun.
Sadly, I request the same.
game sucks, I start with a pistol, In 1Wave you need to kill alot of zombies, But Sicne I use an pistol I can't, so if I don't kill alot of zombies no money for good guns.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
game sucks, I start with a pistol, In 1Wave you need to kill alot of zombies, But Sicne I use an pistol I can't, so if I don't kill alot of zombies no money for good guns.
since it sucks and u dont like it... u shud let me use ure account
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

since it sucks and u dont like it... u shud let me use ure account
It's my main account =/ I use to play CSS and Cs Zero.
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post


It's my main account =/ I use to play CSS and Cs Zero.
ill only use it to play killingfloor, u can change the pass (I already have css and cs zero) add me on steam.
epkinsomniac
Quote Originally Posted by Wyo View Post
game sucks, I start with a pistol, In 1Wave you need to kill alot of zombies, But Sicne I use an pistol I can't, so if I don't kill alot of zombies no money for good guns.
Pistol is actually pretty good in it..
u just suck XD
Don't listen to ecstasy...
It's a fun game to play with friends :]

I got no spare accounts with it tho :/
I have one.. but it's my brothers account and I don't know if I should let you use it

...and is that real? O_o "Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 550 Posts" o.o
Quote Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
I have one.. but it's my brothers account and I don't know if I should let you use it

...and is that real? O_o "Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 550 Posts" o.o
It was back when we could fuck up the B3 forum :| its more or less true
Quote Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
I have one.. but it's my brothers account and I don't know if I should let you use it

...and is that real? O_o "Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 550 Posts" o.o
if u dont feel like u can trust me, then dont let me use it
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

if u dont feel like u can trust me, then dont let me use it
I don't even know you so it's kinda hard to trust you >.>

Maybeee I could get to know you though O.o
Quote Originally Posted by Seabound View Post


I don't even know you so it's kinda hard to trust you >.>

Maybeee I could get to know you though O.o
add my msn- insomniac@convicts.us
you can ask other ppl if u can trust me and they'd say yes
Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

add my msn- insomniac@convicts.us
you can ask other ppl if u can trust me and they'd say yes
Added, let's talk. =o
Quote Originally Posted by Seabound View Post


Added, let's talk. =o
thanks for letting me use ure acc
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?