Anyone got an account I can use? never played it before
I've heard of the game.
My friend tells me it's fun.
Sadly, I request the same.
game sucks, I start with a pistol, In 1Wave you need to kill alot of zombies, But Sicne I use an pistol I can't, so if I don't kill alot of zombies no money for good guns.
Originally Posted by Wyo
game sucks, I start with a pistol, In 1Wave you need to kill alot of zombies, But Sicne I use an pistol I can't, so if I don't kill alot of zombies no money for good guns.
since it sucks and u dont like it... u shud let me use ure account
Originally Posted by Insomniac
since it sucks and u dont like it... u shud let me use ure account
It's my main account =/ I use to play CSS and Cs Zero.
Originally Posted by Wyo
It's my main account =/ I use to play CSS and Cs Zero.
ill only use it to play killingfloor, u can change the pass (I already have css and cs zero) add me on steam.
epkinsomniac
Originally Posted by Wyo
game sucks, I start with a pistol, In 1Wave you need to kill alot of zombies, But Sicne I use an pistol I can't, so if I don't kill alot of zombies no money for good guns.
Pistol is actually pretty good in it..
u just suck XD
Don't listen to ecstasy...
It's a fun game to play with friends :]
I got no spare accounts with it tho :/
I have one.. but it's my brothers account and I don't know if I should let you use it
...and is that real? O_o "Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 550 Posts" o.o
Originally Posted by Seabound
I have one.. but it's my brothers account and I don't know if I should let you use it
...and is that real? O_o "Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 550 Posts" o.o
It was back when we could fuck up the B3 forum :| its more or less true
Originally Posted by Seabound
I have one.. but it's my brothers account and I don't know if I should let you use it
...and is that real? O_o "Thanked 4,294,967,295 Times in 550 Posts" o.o
if u dont feel like u can trust me, then dont let me use it
Originally Posted by Insomniac
if u dont feel like u can trust me, then dont let me use it
I don't even know you so it's kinda hard to trust you >.>
Maybeee I could get to know you though O.o
Originally Posted by Seabound
I don't even know you so it's kinda hard to trust you >.>
Maybeee I could get to know you though O.o
add my msn- insomniac@convicts.us
you can ask other ppl if u can trust me and they'd say yes
Originally Posted by Insomniac
add my msn- insomniac@convicts.us
you can ask other ppl if u can trust me and they'd say yes