ExclamationHelpJava Script Read Timed out, Clock Spam, Unable to Connect to minecraft.exe

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Java Script Read Timed out, Clock Spam, Unable to Connect to minecraft.exe
1) I recently made a server and the console starts spamming that it can't keep up with system/internet time when someone connects to the server. I have already synced my system time with the internet but still unaware why my Console still spams this Warning.

2) When I'm in my own server or any public server, I am only in the server for a maximum of 2minutes before it disconnects me saying that the Java Script Socket is invalid and it says Read Timed Out as the reason. Help?

3) When I login to the Launcher, it keeps saying that I can't connect to minecraft.exe. However, my friends are able to log in and the site is online. I put in the same and correct ID and Password on both the Launcher and website, but error still occurs. Help please?
I have had this problem too, I just took an hour long break then it stopped.

to stop that stupid Warning message try using a .bat

here is the code:
Code:
java -Xmx512M -Xms512M -cp "minecraft.exe" net.minecraft.LauncherFrame
pause
What you do is open up Notepad, then paste this in, save as, where it says Text Document click on it and switch it to All Files then save it as Minecraft.bat where your Minecraft.exe is located then double click the minecraft.bat to start your game... You can also, I believe, make this work for your server but you have to type this code in instead:
Code:
@echo off
"%ProgramFiles%\Java\jre6\bin\java.exe" -Xmx512M -Xms512M -Xmn256M -XX:+UseParNewGC -XX:+DisableExplicitGC -XX:+UseFastAccessorMethods -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:UseSSE=3 -XX:ParallelGCThreads=1 -jar minecraft_server.jar nogui
pause
And save that Server.bat where your minecraft server is located...
Code:
C:\Windows\system32>java -Xmx512M -Xms512M -cp "minecraft.exe" net.minecraft.Lau
ncherFrame
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/minecraft/Launche
rFrame
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.minecraft.LauncherFrame
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: net.minecraft.LauncherFrame.  Program will exit.

C:\Windows\system32>pause
Press any key to continue . . .
This is what I got when I opened the minecraft.bat file as Administrator.

The Server.bat file didn't work. My Console still spams the Warning message.
Weird, I can't help you then..
I think it's because you ran out of ram.
It overloaded the maximum ram.
It's a technical difficulty, not a systematic difficulty within the program.
That is why I tried to help with using a .bat which lowers the amount of heap size needed to run minecraft which lowers the amount of RAM usage..
The console says that I have 43% free memory when I run the server. 3GB RAM.. o-o
You have more than enough... weird. I am confuzzled
Has your client ever crashed because there was not enough memory allocated?
The only time it crashed crashed was because the signal for the server is weak. I have 5 bars on my laptop but the server only gets 1-3bars max. I only crash when the java script times out.
Late reply; Java still disconnects me. Even with newest version of Java.

Anyone help me with the Launcher log-in? O:
Quote Originally Posted by [=Evl=] View Post
Late reply; Java still disconnects me. Even with newest version of Java.

Anyone help me with the Launcher log-in? O:
Did you update Java to the latest version?
Try using java 7 instead of java 6
I have the latest Java installment.
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us