Google Presents Combat Arms Clæηer v1

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Kinda a ripp off:



Quote Originally Posted by expl0!t View Post
Kinda a ripp off:



Yeh I know I ripped it how you know.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Yeh I know I ripped it how you know.
Could at least offer him some credit .
The GUI is really nice.
[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][SIZE="3"]You mean 80% to the guy who created the tutorial you used, and 20% to Microsoft for developing the Copy and Paste feature of Windows.

Everybody uses that same GUI, and you just attached your own little class that created your new "theme". Congratulations, you did absolutely nothing.
Quote Originally Posted by Sketchy View Post
You mean 80% to the guy who created the tutorial you used, and 20% to Microsoft for developing the Copy and Paste feature of Windows.

Everybody uses that same GUI, and you just attached your own little class that created your new "theme". Congratulations, you did absolutely nothing.
Lmao I actually changed the code and did some fixes.. GTFO quitter.
Quote Originally Posted by [SMA] Paradise` View Post
Lmao I actually changed the code and did some fixes.. GTFO quitter.
There was nothing to be fixed, the code you followed is the same as the code everybody else follows.

I just decompiled it and compared it to a sample from the tutorial, only different component is the theme which you also copied.

I would be less hard on you, but as you pissed me off with the ignorant comments on you wanting to DDoS me, I thought I would go and tell people that you're not even smart enough to create a tool that deleted files, yet you somehow know how to set up a botnet and DDoS somebody without having their IP?
Honestly, you suck.
LOL this nigga called him quitter. Fucked up shit, anyways, pretty basic, but nice cleaner i guess
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?