aeronyx of SPM Presents: Combat Arms Login Screen REDUX

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
aeronyx of SPM Presents: Combat Arms Login Screen REDUX
Okay hi, this is for @bazookaboy's login screen contest crapthingy.

Took me all of four seconds, I went back to signature mode for a second.



Epic lighting and contrast + decent fanart = nice login screen.

My first and only login screen mod.



SCAN1

EDIT: Virus total scan is up.

SCAN2

So, you'll have to settle for Jotti.

Here's the image I used.

http://idebo.deviantart.com/art/Comb...aper-126680806
LOGINBG.rarattachment deleted · 11 downloads before removal
Looks really nice.
/approved
WOW OMFG THIS MAKES MINE LOOK LIKE ELEPHANT SHIT!

Well done!
Quote Originally Posted by I'm Chris View Post
WOW OMFG THIS MAKES MINE LOOK LIKE ELEPHANT SHIT!

Well done!
Then keep trying to make yours better.
itsuckssobadly
NAHHHHH
It's sexy
Quote Originally Posted by Sinsation. View Post
itsuckssobadly
NAHHHHH
It's sexy


for some reason it bugs me?
Quote Originally Posted by Soap View Post
for some reason it bugs me?
Maybe the contrast is a bit high.
You just have to enter every fucking thing.
This is a lot better then most of the background mods lately
Really since your calling it a Redux. I think you should have just rendered the current login picture. And just customized it.
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?