Windows 8
SolvedWindows 8
Windows 8 is crap.
So my hdd doesn't partion correctly or some shit to install Win8. Im fucked now.
Can somebody tell me how to pirate Win7?
Can somebody tell me how to pirate Win7?
I formatted everything. Said something about the EFI.
But I'm installing Win7 Enterprice like it used to have. I installed Ultimate but for some reason, the cpu was on 50%-ish when nothing was running and it was like 3% before.
I'm running this right now.
Darik's Boot And Nuke | Hard Drive Disk Wipe and Data Clearingⓘ
---------- Post added at 01:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------
And I actually like the Metro UI Windows 8 has. I'm buying it just as soon as it releases. Isn't it suppose to be sometime this year? I read a tablet already comes with Windows 8 Tablet OS.
Yeah, I think we should be seeing Windows 8 this year. It's transitioned quite well from a desktop OS to a tablet / touch OS which still retains all the desktop features (the metro UI can be disabled to get a complete 7-ish feel). No need to wipe the disk though, all you need to do is just recreate the partition table.
If I were you, I'd keep Win7.
This thread is closed for replies.



![=]](/forum/images/emotions/=].gif)
