Terraria 1.1.2 Source Code

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Terraria 1.1.2 Source Code
This is the source code for Terraria 1.1.2
All the errors are fixed and it compiles, but the code hasn't been cleaned.

Sorry about the attachment names.

Enjoy!

Virus Scans:

Terraria 1.1.2 Source Code(STEAM).rar
Terraria 1.1.2 Source Code(STEAM).rar - Jotti's malware scan
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com

Terraria 1.1.2 Source Code(NO-STEAM).rar
Terraria 1.1.2 Source Code(NO-STEAM).rar - Jotti's malware scan
Report - Antivirus online virus scan - viruschief.com

Te.rar548 KB · 1,557 downloads Scanning…
Te.rar549 KB · 1,250 downloads Scanning…
1.1.2 addd the boolean check for Collectors Edition as well as a new item specific to CE buyers called 'Carrot'.
This item allows you to spawn a pet rabbit that will follow you around.

To enable it on any client you can use this registry edit:
1. Open regedit.exe (Start -> Run -> regedit)
2. Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Terraria
3. On the right add a new key named "Bunny" without the quotes. (As a string value.)
4. Set the keys value to "1" without the quotes.


Or run this .reg file:
http://www.********e.com/?jhcqlsuy823vcbdⓘ

Which is just:
Code:
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Terraria]
"Bunny"="1"
Or if you are editing a custom client, look for the following in Main.cs:
Code:
         protected void CheckBunny()
        {
            try
            {
                RegistryKey registryKey = Registry.CurrentUser;
                registryKey = registryKey.CreateSubKey("Software\\Terraria");
                if (registryKey != null && registryKey.GetValue("Bunny") != null && registryKey.GetValue("Bunny").ToString() == "1")
                {
                    Main.cEd = true;
                }
            }
            catch
            {
                Main.cEd = false;
            }
        }
And replace with:
Code:
        protected void CheckBunny()
        {
            Main.cEd = true;
        }
No offense but All errors fixed my ass :P
Check The attachment and i posted a thread so maybe you could answer me

Quote Originally Posted by SPA777174 View Post
No offense but All errors fixed my ass :P
Check The attachment and i posted a thread so maybe you could answer me

All errors are fixed. You just didn't take a second to think. You're missing references. Add "System.Windows.Forms". Completely fixed.
Oh I did and when i add "using System.Windows.Forms;"
It gives me this error:
"The type or namespace name 'Windows' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)"

So if you're smart tell me the solution:
I use Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate SP1 (C# config) and I have XNA Game Studio 4.0 Installed, so what's the problem?
Quote Originally Posted by SPA777174 View Post
Oh I did and when i add "using System.Windows.Forms;"
It gives me this error:
"The type or namespace name 'Windows' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)"

So if you're smart tell me the solution:
I use Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate SP1 (C# config) and I have XNA Game Studio 4.0 Installed, so what's the problem?
Add reference: System. Are you trying to use the project file provided? Or a brand new project?
Brand new Project, but where do I put System??
I'm using the non-steam files.

Check the thread I posted yesterday and please tell me where do I put that System Reference.
Alright, Im not gonna try and be too harsh about this. But

These errors are hardly even codewise. Its user-error, Simple fix. Rightclick the project in the solution explorer, Click the add reference. The references you need to add are in the errors.
Thanks so much
You're awsum
Hi,

I know this thread is quite old so sorry if I'm bringing back a dead thread, but I just downloaded the code you used and I'm new to this coding language and working with decompiled code.

Is there a specific way to go about cleaning a decompiled set of code to make it easier to follow for editing and manipulation?

Thanks in Advance,

Crescendo
Is there any way you could upload the server source code? I think I asked this of you before... sorry but I am still a big noob at decompiling.
Hi

This is great to have and reference, but I have one minor complaint. This is in regards to the trees. The trees are pretty weird and sometimes won't cut down all the way and are floating. I've attached a pic. Also, if you cut down the centre piece ( <|> where <> are the sides and the | is the middle) the sides will still remain and the tree will not fall until you've cut down the sides and cut down the centre piece again. While this is not entirely game breaking, it is pretty annoying. I'm using the non-Steam release of the code. Please notify me if there is a fix, also, there appears to be no error in the code

Thank you in advanced,

Mike
fucked up trees.png278 KB · 100 downloads
Thanks! I originally decompiled it myself, but I'm having a problem fixing all the errors, we'll see if this works!
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?