How Old Are You?

PollHow old are you?
47 votes
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
How Old Are You?
I need to find out if it's the stupidity or age of our members.
Quote Originally Posted by EndRiT View Post
16.

17 in june.
Vote in poll ******\nigglet\bitch :@
haow old are you jetamai
I'm older than Jetamay

na na na na na na lol .
17 sep 3
I wanted to blend in with the crowd so I put 17, but I'm really 6.
Quote Originally Posted by lolicatgirl View Post
I wanted to blend in with the crowd so I put 17, but I'm really 6.
are u really 6 holy shit
Quote Originally Posted by M2A View Post
are u really 6 holy shit
HAHAHAHAHA
10 and i dont know why i hack (no life)
17 is the new 20

xD
your 10..
10..
omgadd
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?