My First Commentary

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
My First Commentary
I suck at doing commentarys, and my commentary seems to be offset by a second or two.

Damn you youtube.



Anyways, enjoy.



inb4commentsabouthowshittythequalityis
Sexy Voice
AHAHAHAH ASIAN SOUNDING LIKE A WHITE PERSON

nice comentray but wat r u recording with that i says 1080p and looks like 240p?
Quote Originally Posted by kolec94 View Post
nice comentray but wat r u recording with that i says 1080p and looks like 240p?
I used the ingame video recorder; it came out as a 240p video, but I rendered it in 1080p.



And my computer sucks ASS.
Quote Originally Posted by OxygenLite View Post


I used the ingame video recorder; it came out as a 240p video, but I rendered it in 1080p.



And my computer sucks ASS.
Next time you use the ingame recorder set it to MPEG-4 and it'll be HD. Then use the k-lite codec shit on it
Congrats on Major.
Nice ghostaim bro.. Congrats on maj1xD. On capt4 3?%.
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
Nice ghost mode bro.. Congrats on maj1xD. On capt4 3?%.
I not use ghostaim!

D:

I'm legit!
Quote Originally Posted by OxygenLite View Post


I not use ghostaim!

D:

I'm legit!
Fudge I said mode instead of aim/fp.
Quote Originally Posted by Kprizzy View Post
Fudge I said mode instead of aim/fp.
CLOSE ENOUGH.

Voice is so scary
Nice gameplay
Good job
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us