I Updated wellington hack

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I Updated wellington hack
Thank you for WE11ington, he made this hack.


hello i'v updated we11inton hack for warrock enjoy and ehm it might work depends everything the same though for controls :> this hax works for me.
and ehm i cba to post a virus scan up so u can scan it if u wanna anyways hf
Denisa, you have to wait for approval.
The link is not broken.
just put the link on ********* or ********** or something...
I think this is some bullshit? You can't just update a hack thats not even yours... this is a fail
Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDutch View Post
I think this is some bullshit? You can't just update a hack thats not even yours... this is a fail
agree,
or we11ington should have give you the files.
Yea.. that would be rare.. lol
Agreed.
Now if you scanned it, you can close it.
Oh yeah, Trojan/backdoor
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?