What would you do without hack?

Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
What would you do without hack?
As the title says,
what would you do?

Its been 2 days i didnt play vindictus,
and im just too old and too lazy to farm without a bot = =
guess i'll just kill myself (joke)
Make a new one
Id wait for someone to do one. And then play.
I'd probably learn to play my Spear Lann XD
Quote Originally Posted by Deeper View Post
I'd probably learn to play my Spear Lann XD
I did that recently, after recgonizing how much fun playing legit is.
Well, I am playing normally as of past 3 weeks.... w/o hacks and waiting for Kai and Dragons to be released =.= but ohh well....
I played without hacks until episode 6 was released. Then I had to craft a BH set. That was way too long so I started hacking to take care of that faster even if we still had tokens.
If it wasn't for hacks, I would have stopped playing a long time ago because I don't have time to farm countless hours for mats/gold/scrolls. So the little time I have to play, I want to have fun.

So I do everything legit on my char except the mats/gold farming that I set up a bot overnight when I need something because I don't want to run a battle 100 times to get all I need for a simple set/weapon that will probably break trying to +9 it.
I love playing legit on my evie, but it's impossible to do quests past Hoarfrost depths because no one does dungeons. especially the sewer ones.
lol i never knew about this site or its hacks until ep 9 /
so im glad i got playing legit out the way already haha
Quote Originally Posted by BledByNature View Post
lol i never knew about this site or its hacks until ep 9 /
so im glad i got playing legit out the way already haha
lol i knew this site, just didnt use it till ep8 lol
Quote Originally Posted by Xenokaiser View Post
beg for hacks
They delay hacks because of people like you >.>

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

I began botting when i wanted a DC set for my toon i had +5 Bh/Swift but DC was so cool at the time so i came here after lots of searching like the noob i was........And still am.
Same for me,
i reached 63 without any hacks
but i got my lann to 60 in 2 days thanks to the bot,
somehow it feels weird to play without it now lol
Imo, only 2 classes worth playing without hacks are spear lann and kay. So much fun. Spear lann > kay gameplay wise though. Much more intense.
Quote Originally Posted by tenkan View Post
Imo, only 2 classes worth playing without hacks are spear lann and kay. So much fun. Spear lann > kay gameplay wise though. Much more intense.
kai* I think is what you meant and i hear Karok is fun too
Posts 1–15 of 84 · Page 1 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us