What would you do without hack?

Posts 76–84 of 84 · Page 6 of 6
Since I'm getting bored with this game, and that boredom was at least half the deciding factor in my using binds and bots, I would probably move onto something else, assuming there was something else to go to that my guildies would join in! All I really do in game is socialize, farm for different gear and/or gold, and 2-4 man as many raids as I can since doin them full party is just gettin too easy! Not to say I couldn't play legit, since my hacking is limited purely to farming....never use hacks in raids or guild runs of any kind....just that I am bored!
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


I did that recently, after recgonizing how much fun playing legit is.
It truly is fun, except when your broke

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by juicebox92 View Post
I love playing legit on my evie, but it's impossible to do quests past Hoarfrost depths because no one does dungeons. especially the sewer ones.
F that, I farm the sewers and femorian base
Quote Originally Posted by MasKilla View Post
It truly is fun, except when your broke [COLOR="Silver"]
True, I get bored because I want better stuff, so I ended up quitting because I couldn't get a +15. Not to mention I'm a spear lann, so having high level armors would help tremendously.
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
True, I get bored because I want better stuff, so I ended up quitting because I couldn't get a +15. Not to mention I'm a spear lann, so having high level armors would help tremendously.
Skill2win ,-,
Spear lann is so much fun when you can make the boss your bitch. Only reason I still play is to solo/duo the raids.
back to learning how to be a "great" swordie lann haha
Just waiting for Kai......
discovered hacks from my guild leader when i was 67-69 and already geared, i did quit the game a couple times to come back a month or three later since i was dead tired of farming, yet when i discovered hacks i took off all the fun of it at some point too. but yes the way they made the game with the ridiculous enhance/enchanting and drop rate is made so you pay for runes and such which hacks kind of were balancing.
Since the hacks are gone my lann and evie life is gone *wishing they can be lv 70 after a few hours*
Since the hacks are gone my gold is gone *wishing for 4B in vindictus gold*
Since the hacks are gone my dreams of sweet armors and weapons are gone *hoping for +11BTTS, +11RaidersTS, +11DWTS, +11, Chiulins, +6 DC Set, +6 Chiulin Set, +6 Raiders set, +6 Passionate Set, +6 BH Set, +6 Ingkells Set .... almost forgot the +11 P.Spears, and +11 Twin Sabers

That is how bad having no hack is affecting my Vindictus life and dreams
(Gifts are welcome xD)

P.S. jk about the gifts
Fishing,and wait for the new one.
Posts 76–84 of 84 · Page 6 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us