What would you do without hack?

Posts 61–75 of 84 · Page 5 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
Ah well, no HFS editing, no point in discussing this further.
Agreed. Tis makin meh sad.

Btw, nice avatar. You choose the best of the 3 gods. +best
No hax ... well playing legit as usual...
I'd quit
The main reason i have hacks was cause i broke my enchantment rune and wonderland boleru trying to enchant ._.
it would not be as fast paced but it would be too wasteful if you stopped after putting in so much work into your characters..
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


I did that recently, after recgonizing how much fun playing legit is.
i agreee 100%
I would do the same thing I do even though I have hacks..

Not play Vindictus..
I'd wait for the next Vindictus episode update, I have no time to repeat the same dungeons over and over again, watch the pr0n broken armors or uselessly trying to enhance my weapon to +10 (I'm modest, not +15) after had lost 10kk just to be even with others since this game requires you real money to have gameplay advantages, instead of games like Guild Wars who only offers players aesthetic adavantages to buy with money
u see what i mean
Quote Originally Posted by kakkola_ch View Post
I'd wait for the next Vindictus episode update, I have no time to repeat the same dungeons over and over again, watch the pr0n broken armors or uselessly trying to enhance my weapon to +10 (I'm modest, not +15) after had lost 10kk just to be even with others since this game requires you real money to have gameplay advantages, instead of games like Guild Wars who only offers players aesthetic adavantages to buy with money
u see what i mean
Well you don't have to have +10 either. I'm running around in +3 since after that it's not 100% success of enhance. Plus, most people feel that Vindictus is the least NX-reliant Nexon game.
idk about other NX games but if you say so then they must be shit
in my opinion, we are playing game, not 'game' playing us....
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
I will not die without hacks. I am playing DN NA right now without hacking and it been almost a year. I even was able to buy like 100k nx from players via farming without hack.
back to being a legit player...BASH HEAD INTO WALL FOR THE MANY TIMES BRYNN BLOWING UP MY RAIDER JACKET
*Wonders whys am I playing Legit*
1. Korea players are legit. They also get better drops and drop rates...?
2. Farms a dungeon for 2 straight runs in a row... My luck sucks
3. Attempt to prove how terrible 45%-50% enchanting can be and somehow 30% chance to destroy will more than likely actually destroy my item if failed.
4. Attempt to reach a high enhance number or end up destroying everything
5. Find that uninstall...
6. I can't quit this game. What am I thinking.
7. Looks at inventory...I just lost everything.
8. Finds that uninstall...
back to playing normally of course. lately I didn't 'boom' raid like before but instead enjoy legit pug run.
Posts 61–75 of 84 · Page 5 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us