What would you do without hack?

Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Venom93 View Post
The peopel that spam highly enhanced gear do it legitly. Atleast the ones on east that i know of. They just buy bulks... sell the successful ones and start over. sometimes making 500mil-1bil at a time. It's really nto that hard and as long as ferghus doesn't troll u... ur pretty safe to assume u WILL make a wep to sell. And when feghus does troll u, you should have enuff gold to rebound.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

I love it when randoms just post pics of a +15 and say OLOOK I HAXED THIS. . . i find it entertaining. I thank you though, it gives everyone some false sense of hope to keep trying. On another note, I've noticed west server has been getting uber lucky with +15s lately...

I can make 8-9/10 weaps +11. That is no issue, but making +12-+13 and higher is a massive issue. The number of +15's currently is unbelievable. I've spent money on nx more than your average joe, on this game and my luck is no where near that awesome. The sheer probability of that happening is extremely slim, with these people. It would have been cheaper for my to buy multiple +15's from the hackers here, than to continue trying to make a legit +15.
I'm only using GOD/OHK Until Karok comes out,because I can't find anyone with who to do dungeons >_>.Like another guy said.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom93 View Post
The peopel that spam highly enhanced gear do it legitly. Atleast the ones on east that i know of. They just buy bulks... sell the successful ones and start over. sometimes making 500mil-1bil at a time. It's really nto that hard and as long as ferghus doesn't troll u... ur pretty safe to assume u WILL make a wep to sell. And when feghus does troll u, you should have enuff gold to rebound.

---------- Post added at 11:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

I love it when randoms just post pics of a +15 and say OLOOK I HAXED THIS. . . i find it entertaining. I thank you though, it gives everyone some false sense of hope to keep trying. On another note, I've noticed west server has been getting uber lucky with +15s lately...
There was a video of a guy using enhance runes on +11.
Quote Originally Posted by Venom93 View Post
I love it when randoms just post pics of a +15 and say OLOOK I HAXED THIS...
Lol, you give me way to much credit dude. I never said I "HAXED" it. :P
But eh, you sound pretty jelly anyway :3

On a side note, it's not false hope, with a little (a lot) of luck and around the same in gold, it's actually pretty easy to make one.
Although it's rare for it to actually work out, the only reason that more are appearing lately, is that there are more -players- lately.
More players = more +15's.
Because I mean, honestly, who doesn't want one? o_O
Quote Originally Posted by LordDerpirus View Post
Lol, you give me way to much credit dude. I never said I "HAXED" it. :P
But eh, you sound pretty jelly anyway :3

On a side note, it's not false hope, with a little (a lot) of luck and around the same in gold, it's actually pretty easy to make one.
Although it's rare for it to actually work out, the only reason that more are appearing lately, is that there are more -players- lately.
More players = more +15's.
Because I mean, honestly, who doesn't want one? o_O
that's my point... you were saying there is a secret which would obviously imply some unfair advantage you have over others... that's why i said "HAX'. Its just a general term that would be referring to whatever secret you're talking about.

It's actually ridiculously hard to make a +15 considering the ridiculously slim chances of making it from +10 to +15. I dont feel like doing the math or looking it up at the moment. And yes there are more +15s because there are more players and more people attempting to make one AND more gold buyers since the price of gold has dropped drastically more and more "rich" players are appearing and buying up every single high end weapon that surfaces.

Bottom line.. there is no special magic trick to preform to make +15s... yet

And now I'd like to stay on topic... W/o hacks I'd be exactly the same LOL. I actually never hack unless i bot which i haven't been doing lately. Never hacked just to simply make life easier during the gameplay.. so lack of hacks wouldn't really change my fun on vindictus. Like the others, learn to play your class and solo some raids. Garantee you the fun of playing legit will return rapidly :3
Quote Originally Posted by LordDerpirus View Post
Lol, you give me way to much credit dude. I never said I "HAXED" it. :P
But eh, you sound pretty jelly anyway :3

On a side note, it's not false hope, with a little (a lot) of luck and around the same in gold, it's actually pretty easy to make one.
Although it's rare for it to actually work out, the only reason that more are appearing lately, is that there are more -players- lately.
More players = more +15's.
Because I mean, honestly, who doesn't want one? o_O
More players lately. Hah, this game hasn't had a content update in over two months.
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
More players lately. Hah, this game hasn't had a content update in over two months.
Ikr!? Especially with all the latest problems(from the last few months) the amount of players has greatly decreased. The amount of +15's that popped up within the last month is simply absurd.
@Venom93 There IS a trick. Most likely it isn't a simple command trick. We'd need to know how to create our own dll's and modify the game somehow to actually enhance @ 100% success rate. If it was possible to make HFS hacks work again. I can understand changing regular HP potions into Enhancement runes, and then enhancing to +10 all the time.
HFS hacking definitly doesnt work anymore, tried several ways :l
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
HFS hacking definitly doesnt work anymore, tried several ways :l
That's why I said, if it was possible D:
I'd jizz in my pants if it was. Screw having +15 weaps. I want perma crit!
Can HFS editing really do that? Why didn't anyone do this before then?
But it's definitely not the only way.
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
Can HFS editing really do that? Why didn't anyone do this before then?
But it's definitely not the only way.
I dun think you can exchange items thru hfs hacking. I remember changing one item in the shop to gold_ore, when I bought it, I got the original item.
Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post


I dun think you can exchange items thru hfs hacking. I remember changing one item in the shop to gold_ore, when I bought it, I got the original item.
What I was thinking was, changing effects of a potion, to that of an enhancement rune.
The problem would be getting the potion into the enhance rune slot.
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
The problem would be getting the potion into the enhance rune slot.
Might be possible if the UI is also defined in the HFS files.
Ah well, no HFS editing, no point in discussing this further.
Posts 46–60 of 84 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us