New wallhack.

Posts 1–15 of 189 · Page 1 of 13
New wallhack.
DETECTED, SORRY
Virus scan or gtfo. Thankyou.
Quote Originally Posted by hockey_star5 View Post
how do i use it?
Just open up Sucrose, open SF, type in bryan, and use the hotkeys.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Lax View Post
mpgh is full of a bunch of flaming homosexuals.
You should just quit, give it up. The site sucks and it is full of immature little assholes.
You know the funny thing is, if it did close down, nobody here would give a fuck, they would all go here and figure out that it is actually a lot better than this shithole.
All the info I need lmao... It really does work dude, try it.
Hurry before it's patched though because it was public released.
what do i do after i download it? help plz, i thanked u btw actually what do i do period? as in from the beginning?
Quote Originally Posted by rasengan209 View Post
what do i do after i download it? help plz, i thanked u btw actually what do i do period? as in from the beginning?
1. Download the file. You will need a .rar extracting program like Winrar.
2. Download and extract the folder onto your desktop.
3. Open the folder and you should see two files. Double click the one that says Sucrose.
4. Open up Soldier Front.
5. Click start.
6. It should come up with a password screen, type in bryan.
7. Hit enter.
8. The game should start and use the hotkeys to turn on/off the hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zolo99 View Post
Works for US too right RIGHT!
YES I am using it for US.
THANKX master
i know how to use any injectors can be use...
woops
i thought this was for CA sorry i bothered u
Works for US too right RIGHT! o and is it number pad or seomthing else for hotkeys
I cant get hot keys to work wat exact keys do I need to press cause i tried pressing all the numbers on my keyboard =\
WOW there are some REAL idiots at this site... I think I might take it down soon becuase some people are half-retarded...
Quote Originally Posted by pantherspwn View Post
WOW there are some REAL idiots at this site... I think I might take it down soon becuase some people are half-retarded...
not one of your hot keys is wrking for me
Posts 1–15 of 189 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us