New wallhack.

Posts 16–30 of 189 · Page 2 of 13
im really confused on how to do this
Quote Originally Posted by cG PhAmOUs View Post
im really confused on how to do this
im confused on how to get the hot keys to work
Yup, there are SOOO many idiots...
so uhh. what are the hotkeys. i don't know what to press when I'm in the game
Quote Originally Posted by kidandy123 View Post
so uhh. what are the hotkeys. i don't know what to press when I'm in the game
Read the post... I don't think I will EVER post ANYTHING else on this site again, only because of all these idiots. THE HOTKEYS ARE RIGHT FREAKIN THERE!
Quote Originally Posted by pantherspwn View Post
Read the post... I don't think I will EVER post ANYTHING else on this site again, only because of all these idiots. THE HOTKEYS ARE RIGHT FREAKIN THERE!
But I did press them. Nothing happens right after I join a game. Is there something I'm doing wrong. Just tell me what to do right after I entered the password. please .
Quote Originally Posted by kidandy123 View Post
But I did press them. Nothing happens right after I join a game. Is there something I'm doing wrong. Just tell me what to do right after I entered the password. please .
Sounds like you are using the wrong keys. Try the numpad. If you are on a laptop hold Fn and press one of the blue numbers.
the injector doesnt do anything. mabye its cuz i have vista. idk. i did Run as admin. but still the injector doesnt do shit! Lol
Quote Originally Posted by ilovegplanet View Post
the injector doesnt do anything. mabye its cuz i have vista. idk. i did Run as admin. but still the injector doesnt do shit! Lol
I'm sorry.
a password screen doesnt pop up on mines...
can u help me
ALRIGHT, I'm still doing something wrong here. I did try pressing the num pad keys and guess what, NOTHING WORKS. Please tell us exactly how you did and what you did in order for the hack to work. It would solve many problems of ours.
Quote Originally Posted by kidandy123 View Post
ALRIGHT, I'm still doing something wrong here. I did try pressing the num pad keys and guess what, NOTHING WORKS. Please tell us exactly how you did and what you did in order for the hack to work. It would solve many problems of ours.
Eh same here i use vista I try the number pad doesnt do shit o well I think it might be patched?
This hack has been patchd for a long time, please next time when posting a hack, give us screen shots, and check for the right version. Do not upload useless files that will not benefit other people D:

Please close, hack is useless
Thx for hack it works smoooooooooooth and i liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Quote Originally Posted by Mugam3r View Post
Thx for hack it works smoooooooooooth and i liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
YOU LIER, if it does work, how did you manage to make it work? tell us the steps.
Posts 16–30 of 189 · Page 2 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us