New wallhack.

Posts 31–45 of 189 · Page 3 of 13
Quote Originally Posted by pantherspwn View Post
1. Download the file. You will need a .rar extracting program like Winrar.
2. Download and extract the folder onto your desktop.
3. Open the folder and you should see two files. Double click the one that says Sucrose.
4. Open up Soldier Front.
5. Click start.
6. It should come up with a password screen, type in bryan.
7. Hit enter.
8. The game should start and use the hotkeys to turn on/off the hacks.



YES I am using it for US.
wen i hit start on site and autopatche eapears i dont get the pasword pop up so how i turn it on coz wont work for me
thanks..just ignore my 1st reply.. ^_^
U idiots if it doesnt work try pressing num lock THEN PRESSING THE GOD DAMN HOTKEYS! ITS THAT SIMPLE! jeez ud think people on hacking forum wud have some brains
Quote Originally Posted by Mugam3r View Post
U idiots if it doesnt work try pressing num lock THEN PRESSING THE GOD DAMN HOTKEYS! ITS THAT SIMPLE! jeez ud think people on hacking forum wud have some brains
YOOOOO but i did press numlock. nothing happens. do i pres it when im inside a game or do i press it when im in the lobby? is there supposed to be anything happening when i press it? like does it show a menu of some sort? FUKC.
Quote Originally Posted by kidandy123 View Post
YOOOOO but i did press numlock. nothing happens. do i pres it when im inside a game or do i press it when im in the lobby? is there supposed to be anything happening when i press it? like does it show a menu of some sort? FUKC.
Ok this is how i do it and it works perfect (thanks to panther!)
U start the wallhack (Sucrose.exe) u log into soldier front (i use ijji)
start game a password box comes up write in bryan then when ur in game press 5 then 2 for chams 3 for better scope 7 for smoother
its that simple if hotkeys dont work press Num lock if it dont work then i dont know cuz it works perfect for me
Quote Originally Posted by duyxngoc94 View Post
This hack has been patchd for a long time, please next time when posting a hack, give us screen shots, and check for the right version. Do not upload useless files that will not benefit other people D:

Please close, hack is useless
Wtf are you talking about? Have you even tried it?

NOOB! IT WORKS GUYS, STOP BEING IDIOTS!
will you post the next as soon as u have coded it
Quote Originally Posted by kelton View Post
will you post the next as soon as u have coded it
I didn't code it... Read the post.
you guys are so fkn retarded u fkn idiots first of all its NOT PATCHED secondly IT DOESNT WORK ON VISTA! SUCROSE DIDNT CODE IT FOR VISTA HE CODED IT FOR XP i swear to god i cant believe how idiotic you are AT LEAST READ THE POST U DOWNLOADED FRMO IT SAYS HOTKEYS TEHRE IDIOTS and yes its on NUMPAD
Quote Originally Posted by loganq View Post
you guys are so fkn retarded u fkn idiots first of all its NOT PATCHED secondly IT DOESNT WORK ON VISTA! SUCROSE DIDNT CODE IT FOR VISTA HE CODED IT FOR XP i swear to god i cant believe how idiotic you are AT LEAST READ THE POST U DOWNLOADED FRMO IT SAYS HOTKEYS TEHRE IDIOTS and yes its on NUMPAD
I hear ye they dont read it and dont take instructions just want it to work 100% directly
Either I'm stupid or there's something wrong.

I follow step by step what to do. When I launch soldier front however, I am never given a box to type "byran" or whatever it is, into.

So where exactly am I going wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by Revival View Post
Either I'm stupid or there's something wrong.

I follow step by step what to do. When I launch soldier front however, I am never given a box to type "byran" or whatever it is, into.

So where exactly am I going wrong?
Don't minimize the window that comes up. Might be that.
it doesnt work all u get is white bloches..............
Posts 31–45 of 189 · Page 3 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us