Clean Minecraft.jar, From Alpha 1.0.15 to the latest release. [Updated/Redone]

Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
Clean Minecraft.jar, From Alpha 1.0.15 to the latest release. [Updated/Redone]
Hey guys, the previous thread was kinda outdated + a bit sloppy so i decided to redo it

Will keep this thread updated 100%, if you have a jar that i'm missing feel free to upload it down below. Sorry that i don't have everything, it's quite hard remembering all of them lol.

-Minecraft Alphas- ( I don't have much of them, credits to Thunder )
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft Betas-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft Prereleases before 1.0.0-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft Prereleases after 1.0.0-
VS1
VS2

-Official Minecraft Releases-
VS1
VS2




-------------------------------------

Those up there ^ are all the .jars sorted out into one rar. If you want them one by one, look here.

-Minecraft Alpha 1.0.15-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft Alpha 1.1.2.01-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft Beta 1.0 [No, this is not Minecraft 1.0.0, this is beta.]
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft Beta 1.1-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft Beta 1.2-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft Beta 1.3-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft Beta 1.4.1-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft Beta 1.5.1-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft Beta 1.6.6-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft Beta 1.7.3-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft Beta 1.8.1-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft 1.9 Prerelease 6-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft 1.0.0- [Official Release]
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft 1.1-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft 1.2 Prerelease W05-
VS1
VS2

-Minecraft 1.2-
VS1
VS2
Sticky if you'd like,

Enjoy.

@Thunder
@crex
@Paladin
@iMexi

[Updated]


Minecraft Alphas.rar2.4 MB · 305 downloads Scanning…
Minecraft Betas.rar14.6 MB · 145 downloads Scanning…
Minecraft PreReleases before 1.0.0.rar8.3 MB · 69 downloads Scanning…
Minecraft PreReleases after 1.0.0.rar12.0 MB · 60 downloads Scanning…
Official Minecraft Releases.rar5.7 MB · 136 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_alpha1.0.15.rar792 KB · 85 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_alpha1.1.2_01.rar828 KB · 48 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_beta1.0.rar2.2 MB · 38 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_beta1.1.rar1.0 MB · 36 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_beta1.2.rar1.1 MB · 36 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_beta1.3.rar1.1 MB · 50 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_beta1.4.1.rar1.2 MB · 40 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_beta1.5.1.rar1.2 MB · 63 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_beta1.6.6.rar1.3 MB · 37 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_beta1.7.3.rar1.3 MB · 77 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_beta1.8.1.rar1.8 MB · 73 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_1.9 prerelease 6.rar2.1 MB · 42 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_1.00.rar2.2 MB · 88 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_1.1.rar3.6 MB · 240 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_1.2 prerelease W05.rar3.6 MB · 79 downloads Scanning…
minecraft_1.2.rar3.7 MB · 364 downloads Scanning…
Already checked these, so approved.
Hory shhit, fast ass approval. Thanks pala.
Not only that, but stickied. Good job stepping up and doing these.
Bad matt

He got to get all the jars from the last thread to get it stickied
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post
Bad matt

He got to get all the jars from the last thread to get it stickied
From where we are now, it's a major improvement. I looked through, and there's way more than the last thread's OP, so it's convenient compared to searching through 13 pages of wop.
Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
From where we are now, it's a major improvement. I looked through, and there's way more than the last thread's OP, so it's convenient compared to searching through 13 pages of wop.
True, although I don't like the fact it's collected into rars.
I'll add them after version later.
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


True, although I don't like the fact it's collected into rars.
Er well, that wasn't my suggestion. It was paladins idea and i felt that it was good so i went along with it. .
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


True, although I don't like the fact it's collected into rars.
I was getting him to try something new, we can sort them out later, but it's not that bad of a download the way it's spread out.
Yeah i mean, with 23 files and having to scan them each twice, 46 is crazeh, i'll work on it little by little tho.

Lol.. alright so, i'm in OCD mode with these fucking jars. I'm so tempted to do them 1 by 1 but i can't, my computer won't be able to scan 46 times. All i have is a laptop, that sucks ... so can anyone who tried these out give us feedback if they like this method or not?

Thanks.

Btw, thanks @Hero,

Update: I will be adding all the .jars in a few hours. I have all the jars sorted out, now all i need are the vs's.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Approved...
BAHHHH
I was gonna approve it
Oh forgot to mention. This is a very organized thread. @Polo
I hope to see more releases just like this.
Posts 1–15 of 58 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?