Clean Minecraft.jar, From Alpha 1.0.15 to the latest release. [Updated/Redone]

Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
Thank you, @crex

You'll see a lot, :3

This is probably the most organized outta all of them though.
No problem man!
Thanks thundddddddder !
Quote Originally Posted by M4ster H4cker View Post
Nice work Polo O_O


Thanks .

Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post




Thanks .

So much for keeping Polo as your name xD Name change whore :P
Quote Originally Posted by M4ster H4cker View Post


So much for keeping Polo as your name xD Name change whore :P
I know you're jelly.
/updated with Minecraft 1.2
as you are helping me get that jar I'm looking for. are there any jars that your collection is missing? i think i have almost every jar so i should have any that you haven't found
Update to 1.2.5 and 1.3.1! Good job on this by the way.
Please update to 1.2.5 and 1.3.1, thanks.
Someone should post 1.2.5
or... not. I gots it. :/
Posts 16–30 of 58 · Page 2 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?