HelpWireless Adaptor, need help asap

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Quote Originally Posted by MagixAries View Post
Looks good to me
Thanks, is it good for gaming?
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


Thanks, is it good for gaming?
Well, that'd depend on how close you are to your wireless provider center, if you're close then gradually your internet speed would be fast, if it's far away then you'd have slow connection even for the best wi-fi adapter out there But yours seem good, so I'm thinking yes, it's good for gaming.
Quote Originally Posted by MagixAries View Post


Well, that'd depend on how close you are to your wireless provider center, if you're close then gradually your internet speed would be fast, if it's far away then you'd have slow connection even for the best wi-fi adapter out there But yours seem good, so I'm thinking yes, it's good for gaming.
How is this one?
NETGEAR - N300 Wireless-N USB Adapter - WNA3100-100ENS

Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post
Woah! That one is really good for gaming I'm assuming, afterall its connection speed is 300 Mbps,which is x2 better than the previous adapter...defnitely good for games. Also, I have one of those for my laptop too xD
Quote Originally Posted by MagixAries View Post

Woah! That one is really good for gaming I'm assuming, afterall its connection speed is 300 Mbps,which is x2 better than the previous adapter...defnitely good for games. Also, I have one of those for my laptop too xD
Thanks for the help, I think I might get the second one, not too sure though
Quote Originally Posted by Nyan View Post


Thanks for the help, I think I might get the second one, not too sure though
Alright, cool, good luck with finding the best fit adapter for u
Speed is pretty much irrelevant unless you're looking to transfer files locally. You should aim for something with b/g/n compatibility and with more power / greater range if you want a better signal. In any case neither is good for gaming as wireless generally sucks when low latencies and stable connections are required.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us