Simple Spammer

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Simple Spammer
For this tutorial we will be using Visual Basics 2010 Express. Don't have VB? Download it here and come back to this tutorial.

Today I will be teaching you how to make a very basic spammer in VB, So lets get started!

1) First start off by opening Visual Basics


2) Click File->New Project



3) Select Windows Form Application, and name your project whatever you want



4) Click on your form, and look at the properties, you can edit your form name and other properties here.


5) Now Click on "Toolbox" and add 2 buttons, 1 text box, and 1 timer to your form.


6) Rename the first button to "Start" and the second button to "Stop" (Refer to step 3 for renaming) You can also make your text box longer, and adjust your form size if you wish.


7) Now double click on the "Start" button and enter this code
Code:
Timer1.enabled = true


8) Now click on the "Stop" button and enter this code
Code:
Timer1.enabled = false


9) Lastly click on "Timer1" and enter this code
Code:
SendKeys.Send(TextBox1.Text)
        SendKeys.Send("{Enter}")


10) Now you can debug your spammer to test it out!
Debug->Start debugging


To save your spammer click
File->Save form1.vb as...


Debug->Build(Your spammers name)


Your Done! Now you can start tweaking things and eventually make an advanced spammer!

If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Enjoy your very own spammer!
Nice Tutorial.

It's very clean and easy to understand.
(I didn't read the text but just by using the images I understood it.)
Well, I knew this from before so.

I didn't see that you "showed" us the Timer Interval thing.
Might be useful for some to know what it does.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
Nice Tutorial.

It's very clean and easy to understand.
(I didn't read the text but just by using the images I understood it.)
Well, I knew this from before so.

I didn't see that you "showed" us the Timer Interval thing.
Might be useful for some to know what it does.
Thanks for the feed back, I will probably make a tutorial for a more advanced spammer at some point.
Quote Originally Posted by ihackyou11 View Post
Thanks for the feed back, I will probably make a tutorial for a more advanced spammer at some point.
nice tut cant wait for the advanced tut
I would use a listbox or a listview

Listview is suggested as it is cleaner

Listbox:
Code:
For Each item in Listbox1.Items
Msgbox(item)
Next
Listview:
Code:
For each lstItem as ListViewItem in ListView1.Items
  msgbox(lstItem.Subitems(2).text)
Next
'credits blendsoft
Now prepare for a spam of spammers
when i do debug i stop it then i save it. But then it dosnt say "Build "filename".exe"
Quote Originally Posted by matchboy7 View Post
when i do debug i stop it then i save it. But then it dosnt say "Build "filename".exe"
that's weird...I don't know why it would do that.
Quote Originally Posted by ihackyou11 View Post
that's weird...I don't know why it would do that.
Fixed. Now iv got a spammer! Thanks
Nice! Have to give this a go soon.
Quote Originally Posted by CuJ0 View Post
Nice! Have to give this a go soon.
Oh hey there CuJO!

Quote Originally Posted by ImpossibleThief View Post
method still works
Don't see why it wouldn't have, enjoy!

@Hassan One of my pictures got deleted, I will get a new screenshot soon, can you please edit my post and replace the broken one if I post the link?

Edit: Here it is... [IMG]http ://i41.tiny pic. com/2v1rg9j.jpg[/IMG] just remove the space, obviously lol
Quote Originally Posted by ihackyou11 View Post
Oh hey there CuJO!



Don't see why it wouldn't have, enjoy!

@Hassan One of my pictures got deleted, I will get a new screenshot soon, can you please edit my post and replace the broken one if I post the link?

Edit: Here it is... [IMG]http ://i41.tiny pic. com/2v1rg9j.jpg[/IMG] just remove the space, obviously lol
Done !
Quote Originally Posted by Hassan View Post


Done !
Alright thank you, not sure why it was deleted lol.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us