I've never seen this show. Ever. Friends say it was really good so I'm planning to watch it sometime.
Originally Posted by IchigoBleach
I've never seen this show. Ever. Friends say it was really good so I'm planning to watch it sometime.
Hey guys this new great show just came out, it's called The Walking Dead!
Originally Posted by Azathth
Hey guys this new great show just came out, it's called The Walking Dead!
Never seen it...
Originally Posted by Azathth
Hey guys this new great show just came out, it's called The Walking Dead!
Isn't like a few years old?
Originally Posted by IchigoBleach
Isn't like a few years old?
It' only in the second season right now.
Great show though, check it out some time.
If you have a netflix account you can watch the first season..
Or just torrent them.
Originally Posted by IchigoBleach
Isn't like a few years old?
a year .
So it's a whole series about a zombie apocalypse?
Originally Posted by imeeow
So it's a whole series about a zombie apocalypse?
Pretty much yeah.
Originally Posted by Ethereal
Pretty much yeah.
That sounds pretty fucking awesome. is it good?
Originally Posted by imeeow
That sounds pretty fucking awesome. is it good?
Rated one of the best series of 2011 AFAIK
Certainly the best zombie series imo, even better than Dead Set.
spoiler>its ricks baby
Originally Posted by Poison
spoiler>its ricks baby
Spoiler, there is no definite answer. Lrn2read comics
True spoiler, Carl kills Shane. Spoiler again, Lori and Judith (the baby) get killed.
UMAD?
Originally Posted by Doc
Spoiler, there is no definite answer. Lrn2read comics
True spoiler, Carl kills Shane. Spoiler again, Lori and Judith (the baby) get killed.
UMAD?
how could you...ohh i already knew
The first season was a must watch . But the second season got to a horribly slow start with delayed action . At times I felt I was watching a soap opera... Just glad it started to speed back up.