The Walking Dead

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
The Walking Dead
Got bored made a meme comic

I've never seen this show. Ever. Friends say it was really good so I'm planning to watch it sometime.
Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post
I've never seen this show. Ever. Friends say it was really good so I'm planning to watch it sometime.
Hey guys this new great show just came out, it's called The Walking Dead!

Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


Hey guys this new great show just came out, it's called The Walking Dead!

Never seen it...
Quote Originally Posted by Azathth View Post


Hey guys this new great show just came out, it's called The Walking Dead!

Isn't like a few years old?
Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post

Isn't like a few years old?
It' only in the second season right now.
Great show though, check it out some time.
If you have a netflix account you can watch the first season..
Or just torrent them.
Quote Originally Posted by IchigoBleach View Post

Isn't like a few years old?
a year .
So it's a whole series about a zombie apocalypse?
Quote Originally Posted by imeeow View Post
So it's a whole series about a zombie apocalypse?
Pretty much yeah.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post


Pretty much yeah.
That sounds pretty fucking awesome. is it good?
Quote Originally Posted by imeeow View Post
That sounds pretty fucking awesome. is it good?
Rated one of the best series of 2011 AFAIK

Certainly the best zombie series imo, even better than Dead Set.
spoiler>its ricks baby
Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post
spoiler>its ricks baby
Spoiler, there is no definite answer. Lrn2read comics

True spoiler, Carl kills Shane. Spoiler again, Lori and Judith (the baby) get killed.

UMAD?
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


Spoiler, there is no definite answer. Lrn2read comics

True spoiler, Carl kills Shane. Spoiler again, Lori and Judith (the baby) get killed.

UMAD?
how could you...ohh i already knew
The first season was a must watch . But the second season got to a horribly slow start with delayed action . At times I felt I was watching a soap opera... Just glad it started to speed back up.

Anyways , I'd recommend it .
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us