Hey Guy's i'm needing help with injecting DLL's to mw3

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Hey Guy's i'm needing help with injecting DLL's to mw3
I know this sound's pretty nooby , but at the moment i am using the 1.4.382 Version of mw3 , it's getting a bit boring to be honest and i'm wanting to add an DLL for aimbot or wall hack, i've already tried injecting Them before but they either do nothing or crash my mw3 client...

So i am wondering whether somone can point me in the right direction and what've got to do to make it work or even link me too any trusted Injector's and DLL's that will actually work with 1.4.382

Thank's
Jordan
i'm using Winject and any undetected hacks should work
if it crashes then the hacks are detected
update your client to the latest version for starters
then there are hacks for you to inject
how do u guys bypass norton 360 to enable winject
Quote Originally Posted by Scheltsy View Post
I know this sound's pretty nooby , but at the moment i am using the 1.4.382 Version of mw3 , it's getting a bit boring to be honest and i'm wanting to add an DLL for aimbot or wall hack, i've already tried injecting Them before but they either do nothing or crash my mw3 client...
Okay. First of all, find the appropriate version of .DLL files, that means the hacks that suit your game's version. Then try Winject like the guys said above. There should be no crashing or something like that, 'cuz I used that method too. Hope this help.
It is insanely easy for VAC to detect that you inject DLL's...
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
It is insanely easy for VAC to detect that you inject DLL's...
So how can I know, after uninstalled the game and Steam, if there are any .DLL about hacking still functioning in my PC?

And also, I used these two:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...java-hack.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...ir-update.html

One is Java hack and the second one is... Maybe script? So may these two hacks and .DLL mentioned before have some hacked data remain in my PC? If yes, then how can I delete ALL of them? I don't want any of this data remain in my PC, and I don't want to be banned because of this data. This is my money! I don't want to lose it anymore! I need to clear ALL of 'em!
Quote Originally Posted by Anflug View Post
So how can I know, after uninstalled the game and Steam, if there are any .DLL about hacking still functioning in my PC?

And also, I used these two:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...java-hack.html
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/404-call-d...ir-update.html

One is Java hack and the second one is... Maybe script? So may these two hacks and .DLL mentioned before have some hacked data remain in my PC? If yes, then how can I delete ALL of them? I don't want any of this data remain in my PC, and I don't want to be banned because of this data. This is my money! I don't want to lose it anymore! I need to clear ALL of 'em!
I know that Steam support says that you should delete all hacks and everything, but VAC can't fucking detect anything if you aren't using a hack. It doesn't matter if they are on your computer. Just make a new acc and don't hack again.

And as far as i know you are buying MW2 and you hacked MW3 = There is no fucking need to worry about getting banned in MW2 if you've never hacked it...
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
but VAC can't f**king detect anything if you aren't using a hack.
YEAH!!!!!!(Raging) That's more like it!
Quote Originally Posted by Nachos View Post
There is no f**king need to worry about getting banned in MW2 if you've never hacked it...
GOOD! Like to hear that! Then there's nothing for me to worry about now. I'm going to install my new MW2! Nachos, thanks for all your words and help sincerely. I'm grateful to have your help! Hope to see you in MW2 MP! Thanks a ton again!
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?