PostMENU Hacks ?!?!?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
MENU Hacks ?!?!?
Hi,
Dudes in my expirience (not big) i have saw many things...
one of it is that you can make menu hack (D3D) with a VB form... or OK my questin is : is it possible insed af drawing the menu like box... is it possible to draw a picture (for example IPhone ) or is it possible to draw a compete vb form ? if it is possible how to do it and... what hook to use or it doesn mother ?
I dont know that is why i am asking
all is possible with vb

what you can do:
-> Unhooked
- form overlay
- GDI Drawing (u need to know the window class name and .. idk what was the other.. handle, or something like this)
[for crossfire its "CrossFire"]

-> Hooked
- Keyboard control (making afk bot or something like this)
- draw in directx
- memory editing


and more crazy stuff.. its just a bit complicated becouse c++ is made for hacks^^ and not vb
Quote Originally Posted by Syn0tix View Post
all is possible with vb

what you can do:
-> Unhooked
- form overlay
- GDI Drawing (u need to know the window class name and .. idk what was the other.. handle, or something like this)
[for crossfire its "CrossFire"]

-> Hooked
- Keyboard control (making afk bot or something like this)
- draw in directx
- memory editing


and more crazy stuff.. its just a bit complicated becouse c++ is made for hacks^^ and not vb
.... I think you should just duct tape your mouth so I don't have to go around and correct you. The reason vb isn't usually used in hacks is because it's a .net language vs c++ which is a native language. if you wanted to, you could make vb a native language, but it would take a while. vb / c# etc are more so used for overlays because by nature, they can't really "hook" there is ways however, to make it so you can hook. would take a bit of work, but you can do it. nothing is "impossible" really as long as the fundamentals are there. delphi wasn't originally used for hacking, but it is now. so with that being said, have a nice day. I hope there's a little less confusion now. if not let me know and I'll try to explain better!
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
.... I think you should just duct tape your mouth so I don't have to go around and correct you. The reason vb isn't usually used in hacks is because it's a .net language vs c++ which is a native language. if you wanted to, you could make vb a native language, but it would take a while. vb / c# etc are more so used for overlays because by nature, they can't really "hook" there is ways however, to make it so you can hook. would take a bit of work, but you can do it. nothing is "impossible" really as long as the fundamentals are there. delphi wasn't originally used for hacking, but it is now. so with that being said, have a nice day. I hope there's a little less confusion now. if not let me know and I'll try to explain better!
1. i´m writing so i can´t use "duct tape ".^^
2. i know what i´m talking in vb > i allready made full game hack with it (okay i used linked external dll so i have made hook and d3d functions in c++ with dll, but rest made in vb)
3. nothing is impossible as you said.. i know
Quote Originally Posted by ~FALLEN~ View Post
.... I think you should just duct tape your mouth so I don't have to go around and correct you. The reason vb isn't usually used in hacks is because it's a .net language vs c++ which is a native language. if you wanted to, you could make vb a native language, but it would take a while. vb / c# etc are more so used for overlays because by nature, they can't really "hook" there is ways however, to make it so you can hook. would take a bit of work, but you can do it. nothing is "impossible" really as long as the fundamentals are there. delphi wasn't originally used for hacking, but it is now. so with that being said, have a nice day. I hope there's a little less confusion now. if not let me know and I'll try to explain better!
i actually asked can i use vb form insted of drawing you didnt get me or can i draw an image using c++ drd insted of just drawing rectangle for the menu like the guys which name is from three leters and start with letter D VIP hack
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?