NFD C++ No Menu Hack HELP

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
NFD C++ No Menu Hack HELP
Hi, I need to know how to code NFD. I have the Offset but no more. Please Help.

No Recoil And Antikick too If possible
if this is pertaining to my no menu hack, the code for NFD is:


void NFD()
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Playerpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+OFF_NFD) = -20000;
}
}

no recoil is:

void Norecoil()

{
*(float*) OFS_NORECOIL1 = 0;
*(float*) OFS_NORECOIL2 = 0;
*(float*) OFS_NORECOIL3 = 0;
}

antikick is:


void Anti()

{
*(float*) ADR_ANTIKICK = 45;
}
Okay and these one work ?

- No Recoil -

void NO_RECOIL ()
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Playerpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+norec1) = 0;
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+norec2) = 0;
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+norec3) = 0;
}
}

- Anti Kick -

void ANTY_KICK ()
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Serverpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+OFS_GM) = 5;

}
}

- 5,6,7,8 Slots -

void SLOTS ()
{

DWORD dwServerPointer = *(DWORD*)Serverpointer;
if(dwServerPointer != 0) {

*(long*)(dwServerPointer + OFS_UNLOCK5SLOT) = 1;
*(long*)(dwServerPointer + OFS_UNLOCK6SLOT) = 1;
*(long*)(dwServerPointer + OFS_UNLOCK7SLOT) = 1;
*(long*)(dwServerPointer + OFS_UNLOCK8SLOT) = 1;
}

}


These one work or not ?

When I create a New Void and When I insert an Address I need to put it in a special order ?
Because I tried to insert This :

#define OFS_NFD 0x2F0

void NFD()
{
DWORD dwPlayerPtr = *(DWORD*)Playerpointer;
if(dwPlayerPtr != 0)
{
*(float*)(dwPlayerPtr+OFF_NFD) = -20000;
}
}

The Offset after #define OFS_Z 0x00000128
And the Void After Jump
?

And for the stamina hack they said just take the last 2 digits for the Addy ?
Whats mean ?
yep, that should work
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us