no menu hack help

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
no menu hack help
Ok I need someone with experience to help me with my coding.

So far I have: super jump, NFD, Stamina, No recoil, slot 5.

I tested the super jump and NFD, but afterwards when I coded the rest I get 1 error and I need some help.

I will not post source cause I don't want leechers to have it but I will send it to someone in a pm who has experience, maybe a minion or mod knows

Anyways reply if you can help me
Sure, whatcha need help with ?
Hmm, maybe it would be an idea to post the error?
Ah.. . Marked as solved then.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us