SolvedAdressing Random IP bans

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Hey dave, just to let you know, sometimes before a person gets that infamous random ip ban notice, people get a message that tells them to change their password.[Your password is XXX days old, please change your password.] It's weird, maybe that has something to do with it?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Hey dave, just to let you know, sometimes before a person gets that infamous random ip ban notice, people get a message that tells them to change their password.[Your password is XXX days old, please change your password.] It's weird, maybe that has something to do with it?
Yet to be determined I guess
I've been forced to change my password because of that two/three times I think, never been IP banned because of it
Quote Originally Posted by Ravallo View Post


Yet to be determined I guess
I've been forced to change my password because of that two/three times I think, never been IP banned because of it
Yeah i've been forced to change my password cus of that before as well, but i never got the IP ban message. That old twat EminemJr got it,
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post
Hey dave, just to let you know, sometimes before a person gets that infamous random ip ban notice, people get a message that tells them to change their password.[Your password is XXX days old, please change your password.] It's weird, maybe that has something to do with it?
You sure?

I got an email today:

"I just got this ip and it says my account is banned even though 2 weeks ago i believe i was on this website logged in with no issues"

"Did you get an error saying your IP was banned or your account was banned?"

"It said my ip was banned."
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


You sure?

I got an email today:

"I just got this ip and it says my account is banned even though 2 weeks ago i believe i was on this website logged in with no issues"

"Did you get an error saying your IP was banned or your account was banned?"

"It said my ip was banned."

Er, not saying that it happens all the time, but it does happen sometimes.
When I logged out and logged back in it said I was IP banned as well I tried logging in on my alt and it said the same thing. That was this morning, around 8:42 EST, but I can apparently log in fine again. I was using FF this morning, and now I'm on Opera, but both seem to allow me to login again. Also, I got the password bullshit, but I didn't change my password, I just logged out, cleared my temp cache and cookies and whatnot, and logged in with Opera instead. I got the password error yesterday as well.

OS: W7 x64, Browser(s): Opera/FF, anything else to include? I find it weird that it said I was banned just nine hours ago and now I'm fine
Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
When I logged out and logged back in it said I was IP banned as well I tried logging in on my alt and it said the same thing. That was this morning, around 8:42 EST, but I can apparently log in fine again. I was using FF this morning, and now I'm on Opera, but both seem to allow me to login again. Also, I got the password bullshit, but I didn't change my password, I just logged out, cleared my temp cache and cookies and whatnot, and logged in with Opera instead. I got the password error yesterday as well.

OS: W7 x64, Browser(s): Opera/FF, anything else to include? I find it weird that it said I was banned just nine hours ago and now I'm fine
It seems to be doing it randomly to people... Imma disable IP banning for now.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


It seems to be doing it randomly to people... Imma disable IP banning for now.
Seems like a good idea, it's strange that I was unbanned a few hours after still.
I feel special know . It happend after I changed my password I think that might be one of the errors.
Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr-Backup View Post
I feel special know . It happend after I changed my password I think that might be one of the errors.

Why the hell do you feel special?
Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post



Why the hell do you feel special?
Thought you said you all leave me alone so I'm not answering that question until you read the thread above
Quote Originally Posted by Burgessjr-Backup View Post
Thought you said you all leave me alone so I'm not answering that question until you read the thread above
Until i read the thread above? wtf ?

You're weird
Cache is disabled, this should be fixed *FOR NOW*.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us