Enhancing nerfed?

Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
Enhancing nerfed?
i feel like i can never ever get passed +8 now.
Did they nerf the enhancing rate?
A couple people have been saying that it's extremely hard to get past +8 now, so I'm guessing they ninja'd it.
Quote Originally Posted by lolwat214 View Post
A couple people have been saying that it's extremely hard to get past +8 now, so I'm guessing they ninja'd it.
I second this statement. +8 seems to take more effort now
Quote Originally Posted by NFSMasterr View Post
I second this statement. +8 seems to take more effort now
effort as in you need to click the left mouse more times
Wasted 3 runes just to go to 9 x.x
Yep, I wasted 2 trying to go to 9 and both failed lmfao.
Enhancing past +8 has always been hard...
Quote Originally Posted by sky_dragon View Post
Enhancing past +8 has always been hard...
what kind of messed up hacks have you been using
I broke 2 +11 ivories a couple hours ago...

And i cant get to 8 on my bloodletters and piaraspears
Quote Originally Posted by Dakilla455 View Post
I broke 2 +11 ivories a couple hours ago...

And i cant get to 8 on my bloodletters and piaraspears
lol
only if we still had the method around......
Quote Originally Posted by moocavo View Post
lol
only if we still had the method around......
It was no method just button clicking
there were many methods
Enhancing is just plain terrible. I have problems getting past +5. Lol
lol rng abuse it.
when the message pops up saying like "this weapon can be broken and u'll magically get random materials from it" just cancel out a few times and then eventually once you feel happy click yes
I got one weapon to +8 +yay. But its dura is at 50 xD
Posts 1–15 of 31 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us