QuestionHelpMake TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez Files

Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
Make TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez Files
I know that Rez Bypass was patched.
But CAKR is Not patched yet.

So I wanna know how to make TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez files.

I have some lith Tech Tools.
And I tried to make TEXTURESCRIPTS.rex files include many modding.

I want to pack many modding in one TEXTURESCRIPS.rez file.

Some1 Help me Please!

NOT FOLDER BYPASS!!
Create TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez FILE that includes some modding such as RS, GUNS M Pv Ar, GUNS M Sr etc...

Thanks
Win lt studio is a good one. search it up its there
?
I've already tried to use WinRez LT studio.

I made a Clean Rez project named TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez And Insert another files,
I inserted some Files, And Make a empty folder ....

thenI saved.
But I can't see any modding in CA,.

HOw can i do at this situdation?
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Lieul View Post
I've already tried to use WinRez LT studio.

I made a Clean Rez project named TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez And Insert another files,
I inserted some Files, And Make a empty folder ....

thenI saved.
But I can't see any modding in CA,.

HOw can i do at this situdation?
ohhhhhh u want to bypass with texturescripts? if so then dont bother cause this is patched to XD
ALREADY I SAID THAT CAKR IS NOT PATCHED YET
woops just use the folder way

Edit: i didnt read ur post before so ignore the top part. u make a rez file by making new project. then drag and drop all the mods into winrez then file, save. name it as texturescripts.rez and ur done
thanks. I will try that
New rez project - choose my TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez folder - Save.

Is it right?
Doesnt work.
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Lieul View Post
New rez project - choose my TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez folder - Save.

Is it right?
Doesnt work.
no no no. first make a folder named TEXTURESCRIPTS without .rez then put all ur mods in there open winrez then drag texturescripts into winrez. then press save.
dd
Thanks abt your helping

I ll try
I did it. but didn't work.

what can i do?

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Then, what can i do to make correct header?
Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Lieul View Post
I did it. but didn't work.

what can i do?

---------- Post added at 04:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 AM ----------

Then, what can i do to make correct header?
on winrez to the left you see a colum with names. rename those files so they are correct


EDIT: u know what leme just give u a texture file. all u need to do is open the file i gave u in winrez click on texture..... then in the right column click texture..... and drag ur mods into their. If u wanna modify a pistol the u make another folder in there called GUNS_M_PV_Pistol then put ur models files into there. and the same goes for the rest except with diffrent folder names EG MELEE is GUNS_M_PV_MELEE so on THANK ME IF I HELPED
VIRUS SCAN
https://www.virustotal.com/file/deda...is/1330520073/ⓘ

LINK (its media fire cause this uploader wont let me upload it)

http://wwwⓘ. media fire .com/?kcecd67beafk7a6 (there are spaces between some words)
It has to have the correct header or it wont work.


Make a text doc.
Open it.
Save as.
Click All files.
For File Name: TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez
Save.
Done.


Posts 1–15 of 22 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?