QuestionHelpMake TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez Files

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed View Post


Make a text doc.
Open it.
Save as.
Click All files.
For File Name: TEXTURESCRIPTS.rez
Save.
Done.


lol that works? never thought of it XD

EDIT: didnt work. when i open it its says invalid lithtech file. better go my way
I didn't try to make TX files with your way, maybe Your way can make me bypass.

Thanks. I will reply after do that



Quote Originally Posted by FailureMastr View Post

lol that works? never thought of it XD

EDIT: didnt work. when i open it its says invalid lithtech file. better go my way
It works. I did it when bypassing wasn't patched. Well, that's how you make a clean .rez.
Quote Originally Posted by BurnRed View Post
It works. I did it when bypassing wasn't patched. Well, that's how you make a clean .rez.
I believe there's a specific algorithm regarding the creation of .rez files, so this really shouldn't work...

Quote Originally Posted by aeronyx View Post


I believe there's a specific algorithm regarding the creation of .rez files, so this really shouldn't work...

ha told u
LIKE I GIVE A FUCK.
Quote Originally Posted by FailureMastr View Post


on winrez to the left you see a colum with names. rename those files so they are correct


EDIT: u know what leme just give u a texture file. all u need to do is open the file i gave u in winrez click on texture..... then in the right column click texture..... and drag ur mods into their. If u wanna modify a pistol the u make another folder in there called GUNS_M_PV_Pistol then put ur models files into there. and the same goes for the rest except with diffrent folder names EG MELEE is GUNS_M_PV_MELEE so on THANK ME IF I HELPED
VIRUS SCAN
https://www.virustotal.com/file/deda...is/1330520073/

LINK (its media fire cause this uploader wont let me upload it)

http://www. media fire .com/?kcecd67beafk7a6 (there are spaces between some words)


OMG. that files was removerd. ;;
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?