ExclamationCheatEngine

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
CheatEngine
Only boosts stats Temp. if you leave a realm/nexus to a realm you have to do it again
Dont use Cheat engine.
do /admin ingame and it says Admin only
Easy way to crack that Good hunting
Quote Originally Posted by termator View Post
Only boosts stats Temp. if you leave a realm/nexus to a realm you have to do it again
Dont use Cheat engine.
do /item ingame and it says Admin only
Easy way to crack that Good hunting
You're assuming many of us have knowledge of where to springboard from here :/. I haven't hacked a game in 8years so I'm finding it harder & harder to get back into cracking stuff like this :'(!

Would you rather create a "VIP" client that we could "donate" for instead termator :3?

-Mojo
i might ill check with my team :P
Quote Originally Posted by termator View Post
i might ill check with my team :P
Btw, offtopic, but do you know any private or premium "teams" doing work for MortalOnline? ************ has completely fallen into ruins & cannot be counted on for quality MMO hacks anymore, and they were my primary source .

Cheers
It's nice until you get kicked immediately though. I to would "donate" for good vip hacks if they were reasonable.

Also the only way I know how to change my stats and so forth with CE is to run a scan for the stat lets say for my mage at level 5 and dexterity.

Search Dexterity value that you have mine is 22

Level up or find a ring or item that give you + to that stat i.e. ring of dexterity.

stat changes search for the changed stat, mine is 25.

stat changes again search for it again using next scan.

until you have only a few adddress' that change directly and correctly when your stat in game changes.
Quote Originally Posted by termator View Post
do /item ingame and it says Admin only
It says no such command


---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by loveundermytail View Post
It's nice until you get kicked immediately though. I to would "donate" for good vip hacks if they were reasonable.

Also the only way I know how to change my stats and so forth with CE is to run a scan for the stat lets say for my mage at level 5 and dexterity.

Search Dexterity value that you have mine is 22

Level up or find a ring or item that give you + to that stat i.e. ring of dexterity.

stat changes search for the changed stat, mine is 25.

stat changes again search for it again using next scan.

until you have only a few adddress' that change directly and correctly when your stat in game changes.
I've done that before with dex, didn't notice anything different... and if it was different the client didn't think it was...
its /admin. srry i was in Flayer tanking a crystal :P
Heh, can't wait until some hacks are released for this.
Oh it changes and works since my attack speed increased dramatically but I was also using the browser version of RotMG I don't know if anything is different. Also once you change it it will only work for a minute before the anti-cheat I guess kicks in and kicks you from the server.

Also when I changed it my visible stat didn't change.

Pictures:

Kinda hard to show but here is the first default one

Dexterity 22





Dexterity 100





Dexterity 200

Quote Originally Posted by loveundermytail View Post
Oh it changes and works since my attack speed increased dramatically but I was also using the browser version of RotMG I don't know if anything is different. Also once you change it it will only work for a minute before the anti-cheat I guess kicks in and kicks you from the server.

Also when I changed it my visible stat didn't change.

Pictures:

Kinda hard to show but here is the first default one

Dexterity 22





Dexterity 100





Dexterity 200

Guess my issue was I set a reasonable value like 20 or something and didn't see much of a diff.
i wanna see in game becuz theses pictures seem timelasped like 1shot then a few then auto

100dex is like ------------ not - - - - --_ -_
Quote Originally Posted by termator View Post
i wanna see in game becuz theses pictures seem timelasped like 1shot then a few then auto

100dex is like ------------ not - - - - --_ -_
I have to keep redoing it so it's kinda annoying but I don't have anything to make a video. Only thing I could do is maybe show the cheat engine with it.
i wanna see the dex power up
im on useast
name is EcoNub
Just died
ill be a trickster
i set my dex over 10k :P i solod oryx in flayer with my fake Doomblade :P
I think they moved cheat detection server sided...
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?