ExclamationCheatEngine

Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
whats your ingame name dave?
Quote Originally Posted by termator View Post
whats your ingame name dave?
REMOVED....
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
I think they moved cheat detection server sided...
Nah it's still there, but the technique for disabling it is about 2yrs old now, and no one has bothered to update it.

Google search for "Realm of the Mad God Hacks", then look for OpiumTest's blog about it from 2010.
Quote Originally Posted by Mojoguy01 View Post
Nah it's still there, but the technique for disabling it is about 2yrs old now, and no one has bothered to update it.

Google search for "Realm of the Mad God Hacks", then look for OpiumTest's blog about it from 2010.
Can't get his method to work though.
Quote Originally Posted by loveundermytail View Post
Can't get his method to work though.
Well duuh. The method is more than a year old and it says that anti-cheat disabling needs to be updated.
Quote Originally Posted by Mojoguy01 View Post
Nah it's still there, but the technique for disabling it is about 2yrs old now, and no one has bothered to update it.

Google search for "Realm of the Mad God Hacks", then look for OpiumTest's blog about it from 2010.
Cuz its server sided now...
Quote Originally Posted by termator View Post
i wanna see in game becuz theses pictures seem timelasped like 1shot then a few then auto

100dex is like ------------ not - - - - --_ -_
I'd like in on the pay for play hacks. There's a big market for this, ya'll should take a good long look at it. Take paypal?
Please PM me as I'm not often on this site.
Quote Originally Posted by mzzrrii View Post
I'd like in on the pay for play hacks. There's a big market for this, ya'll should take a good long look at it. Take paypal?
Please PM me as I'm not often on this site.
Me too ^
(Depending on the price)
Quote Originally Posted by mzzrrii View Post
I'd like in on the pay for play hacks. There's a big market for this, ya'll should take a good long look at it. Take paypal?
Please PM me as I'm not often on this site.
^^ same here
can someone post the steps do do this cus i tried and well, FAILED!!!!!!!!!
plz?!
1TZANTZY, it's only for a minute, before you will be kicked from the server, so don't try it, bro.
Code:
<Object type="0xb40" id="Admin Sword">
		<Class>Equipment</Class>
		<Item/>
		<Texture><File>lofiObj5</File><Index>0x30</Index></Texture>
		<SlotType>1</SlotType>
		<Description>The sacred blade of the Cult of Admin.  Not to be trifled with.</Description>
		<RateOfFire>1</RateOfFire>
		<Sound>weapon/fire_dagger</Sound>
		<Projectile>
			<ObjectId>Blade</ObjectId>
			<Speed>120</Speed>
			<MinDamage>2000</MinDamage>
			<MaxDamage>2000</MaxDamage>
			<LifetimeMS>600</LifetimeMS>
		</Projectile>
		<BagType>4</BagType>
		<FameBonus>0</FameBonus>
	</Object>
dat damage
So, how do you even activate things? I am pretty new to this.
i set my dex to 5000. was shooting bout 5-10 bullets per second. got kicked in under 10 seconds.
Posts 16–30 of 42 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?