ExclamationSamirX Injector

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Get another virus scan from Jotti.
You could've made the label transparent.
Quote Originally Posted by Reflex- View Post
You could've made the label transparent.
My first VB program...I'm redesigning it for my next update (1.1)
Nice work, approved.

The GUI could use little work tho..
You stole the icon from X-Factor D: .

anyway Good job .
Your right..haha I'm working on original art for my next release...This injector was my first VB program, and I was kind of seeing how it works and stuff
BULL, THIS ISNT URS,. SO DONT SAY "my"
its Samirs, from a different site, i know him, he's a mod on that site, soooo dont claim it to be urs... -.-
Thanks for cooperating... also, nice work.


this is leeched from another site. But you gave the credits. Good Job!
Quote Originally Posted by kish1 View Post


this is leeched from another site. But you gave the credits. Good Job!
Its a beast Injector! Never failed
What hack should I use with this?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?