CoolMEGA LOTTO TIPS?

Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
MEGA LOTTO TIPS?
Hey Guys ..

I would like to know see/know your tips in mega lotto
There are no tips in Mega Lotto or even GP Lotto .
But there is one thing ..

LUCK ..
He's right. There's no way of increasing your chances of winning Mega Lotto/Black Market. Except, of course buying tons of Lotto. Only luck can help you.
I heared about the rumor that,when you bough a lotto spin,you need to open it after 30 minutes. Like for example Elite M4A1 bought at 2:00 Pm.
Then you spin at 2:30. I haven't tried it but it's a rumor. It's called Delay's
Ok i'll try it with m14ebr. is it better than elite m4a1?

or can you guy gimme tips in buying lotto/crates
Well IMO Elite M4 is still the best,it is still a rumor,itsnt confirmed that its working.you only need luck.
when crossfire is 1 year old, there is actually a trick to get the gun
in every other mega lotto guns have a count of bar to spin with

my first acc won ak47 elite 4th bar spinned .( my crossfire friend told me ) I won it at 3rd spin . at first spin I ignored what he told me . 2nd spin I tried. and 3rd, works like charm.

idk about the other guns but asked my same friend bout m4a1 elite (before i bough ak47elite)
he told me pointing the line at the very middle will win you.
try it..
but idk if it still works or what . percentage or none . idon'tknow . I dont buy ecoins anymore because i got 2 accounts that is hacked so I was like bullsh*t.
Same as me those are the things I did to win elite ak and elite m4
Mega Lotto is pure luck.

One cue though is try spinning on the newly released items. The more players spinning on the same lotto item then chances of you getting it is higher. Take a good look on the coming DSR-Rusty this coming patch. I'm sure you'll see lots of accounts winning it on the first day of the release.

Ohh and if you really are looking for tips on winning try scanning the cfph forums. A guy with 23 mega lotto items posted how he won his lotto guns.
Quote Originally Posted by ch0sen1 View Post
Mega Lotto is pure luck.

One cue though is try spinning on the newly released items. The more players spinning on the same lotto item then chances of you getting it is higher. Take a good look on the coming DSR-Rusty this coming patch. I'm sure you'll see lots of accounts winning it on the first day of the release.

Ohh and if you really are looking for tips on winning try scanning the cfph forums. A guy with 23 mega lotto items posted how he won his lotto guns.
Can you send us the link to the forums?
Quote Originally Posted by Healer Mage Aqw View Post
Can you send us the link to the forums?
Here you go. Hope this helps.

Login
Now,I won my last 1 crates. M4a1-Elite,Ak Elite,AK silver,RD AWM,and M14EBR xD
cool hope it works please send me the link to
Posts 1–15 of 33 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us