[East]Trading LvL 69 Fiona[East]

Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
[East]Trading LvL 69 Fiona[East]
I'm looking trade my Fiona. Only trade I'm looking for is a Lann, Evie. No Karok.


Quote Originally Posted by ghost1111 View Post
I have a lann account add me on msn so we can talk Jonas311@live.com
Sorry about not replying. Just got back from work. I added you on MSN. Get as soon as you read this.
Why would you take another fiona for this? What exactly are you looking for?
~bump now taking Karok trades, but must be geared towards Cestus.
Quote Originally Posted by rallos View Post
~bump now taking Karok trades, but must be geared towards Cestus.
My account also have a Karok with cestus
Quote Originally Posted by ghost1111 View Post
My account also have a Karok with cestus
add me on msn so we can talk. What time you usually get on? Seems like when I'm on your not.
Only one bump a day.
3:00-8:00 i be on alot
Quote Originally Posted by ghost1111 View Post
3:00-8:00 i be on alot
Can I see pics of your Lann and Karok?
Quote Originally Posted by rallos View Post
Can I see pics of your Lann and Karok?
get on msn
Quote Originally Posted by ghost1111 View Post
get on msn
Alright i will

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ----------

My Fiona is still up for trade.
You absolutely won't take cash at all? :CCCCC
Quote Originally Posted by BearV2 View Post
You absolutely won't take cash at all? :CCCCC
how much are you offering? PM me your offer pls.
Not sure because to be honest, I get the feeling that you'd be asking $50+ for the account. Am I right?
Posts 1–15 of 25 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us