[East]Trading LvL 69 Fiona[East]I'm looking trade my Fiona. Only trade I'm looking for is a Lann, Evie. No Karok.
Originally Posted by ghost1111 I have a lann account add me on msn so we can talk Jonas311@live.com Sorry about not replying. Just got back from work. I added you on MSN. Get as soon as you read this.
Originally Posted by rallos ~bump now taking Karok trades, but must be geared towards Cestus. My account also have a Karok with cestus
Originally Posted by ghost1111 My account also have a Karok with cestus add me on msn so we can talk. What time you usually get on? Seems like when I'm on your not.
Originally Posted by ghost1111 get on msn Alright i will ---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:56 PM ---------- My Fiona is still up for trade.
Originally Posted by BearV2 You absolutely won't take cash at all? :CCCCC how much are you offering? PM me your offer pls.
Not sure because to be honest, I get the feeling that you'd be asking $50+ for the account. Am I right?