SolvedWallhack!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Wallhack!
So, I'm playing with a wallhack for a long time, and the game lost its fun, so, is there any way to remove the whallhack from the game, with out having to uninstal it ?

Sorry for any mistakes...
What wallhack u use
Quote Originally Posted by bosna97 View Post
What wallhack u use
I use King Faiths Wallhack.

Quote Originally Posted by Swag View Post
Remove the dll?
I did that, i even replaced it with the original SndDrv, but nothing...
Remove the dll?
I had the same problem reinstall the crossfire i guarante it will solve ur problem
Reinstall crossfire, solved i think
Uninstall then delete the leftovers of the CF EU folder... Then install again.

Answered and closed.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us