Thumbs up1,000th Thread!

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
1,000th Thread!
This thread marks the 1,000th Thread for the PS3 Section MPGH!
I would like to thank You all for your efforts, for seeing this section Grow has been a great joy of mine and of some personal pride.
now let's celebrate with some

Sincerely, REVIVE
Congrats PS3 Section.
Happy Dayto you sir!
Now all I need to do is actually get some PS3 games.
Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
Now all I need to do is actually get some PS3 games.
I would just get a few games that run in a serious, that way you can see which games stack up better on PS3.
Well in boys.
Well done guys! This is a big achievement for us!
I will come to thiis section more often
Good job section REVIVE really made this section live gj bro
Quote Originally Posted by L View Post
Good job section REVIVE really made this section live gj bro
Thank You @L But @Diminished also had a major role in building this section up during my long term absence.
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


Thank You @L But @Diminished also had a major role in building this section up during my long term absence.
Yeah, but I think you tried out for minon? but you didn't get you really woke this section up .
Quote Originally Posted by L View Post


Yeah, but I think you tried out for minon? but you didn't get you really woke this section up .
That it True but I was minion before @Versa came along, I was demoted because I had no access to the Internet but @Versa is doing a great job as our minion and was hoping that I would have been chosen to minion the PS3 Section alone but it's not active enough as of yet, maybe before 2012 is out well have dual minions. As for now we can only pull together and continue to build upon the foundation that has already been setup here.
Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post


That it True but I was minion before @Versa came along, I was demoted because I had no access to the Internet but @Versa is doing a great job as our minion and was hoping that I would have been chosen to minion the PS3 Section alone but it's not active enough as of yet, maybe before 2012 is out well have dual minions. As for now we can only pull together and continue to build upon the foundation that has already been setup here.
Agree, Good luck bro .
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us