HEY GUYS =D

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
HEY GUYS =D
im an underground member of mpgh, so you might not know me. I would post more, but posting is too mainstream and im a hipster. Anyways i Came out to say HAPPY APRIL FOOLS, and I hope you had fun this holiday, and im also here to address the fact that my favorite team Chicago bulls lostt to okc cause luol dang had a penis stuck up his butt. Im joking we all know okc is shit, cause westbrook is a tranny.
Is having a life also too mainstream for you?
Quote Originally Posted by HW$%yh5eh5ea5heheh5 View Post
The fuck is underground MPGH?
I assume its someone who's a member of MPGH but hangs around in the less popular sections, and only emerges on important events or topics that need to be discussed.
I didn't know April Fools was an official holiday. I thought it was a culture thing. Like 420, opposite day, ect.
haha... he said hipster

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.............. hipster
Quote Originally Posted by Fayded View Post
haha... he said hipster

hahahahahahahahahahahaha.............. hipster
When someone says hipster, I think of emo kids wearing Hollister. I don't know why.
Quote Originally Posted by Drtro View Post


When someone says hipster, I think of emo kids wearing Hollister. I don't know why.
hahahahahahahaaha
Quote Originally Posted by Fayded View Post


hahahahahahahaaha
I'm so hipster.

I'm hipster.

Just kidding.
Couldn't even think it with a straight face.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us