Where is wrong? :(
Hello MPGH ,
I'm here to see the mistakes that I do in C++ !
Where it isn't good, please draw my attention!
Open:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express -> New Project... -> Win32 Project -> Project Name -> Next> -> Select DLL -> Finish -> Put any code before "// Project Name.cpp : Defines the exported functions for the DLL application.
//
#include "stdafx.h""
Example:
Link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/580-crossf...-wallhack.html (By @darlwis , and I put the link to not think that stealing!)
Example (With @darlwis code):
Code by @darlwis
Where is wrong?
If someone wants to correct me, write my whole code, because otherwise I do not understand, because I'm noob!
I'm here to see the mistakes that I do in C++ !
Where it isn't good, please draw my attention!

Open:
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Express -> New Project... -> Win32 Project -> Project Name -> Next> -> Select DLL -> Finish -> Put any code before "// Project Name.cpp : Defines the exported functions for the DLL application.
//
#include "stdafx.h""
Example:
Link: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/580-crossf...-wallhack.html (By @darlwis , and I put the link to not think that stealing!)
Example (With @darlwis code):
Code:
// Project Name.cpp : Defines the exported functions for the DLL application. // #include "stdafx.h" #define NoRecoil1 0x051C #define NoRecoil2 0x0684 #define NoRecoil3 0x1934 #define NoRecoil4 0x1B18 #define NoRecoil5 0x1FA0 #define NoRecoil6 0x2108 #define NoRecoil7 0x2270 #define NoReload 0x26A4 #define WeaponMgr 0xAB7270 #define SeeGhost1 0x88 #define SeeGhost2 0x90 #define SeeGhost3 0x8C memcpy((VOID*)0x6CD5D4, "\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00", 6); memcpy((VOID*)0x6CD5D4, "\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01\x01", 6);
Where is wrong?

If someone wants to correct me, write my whole code, because otherwise I do not understand, because I'm noob!




